Chapter 26

3rd person's pov.

"AAAAGGGHH" Ieyoshi scream as Reborn wake him up with 15liters of cold bucket of Ice water.

"REBORN!"

"A boss shouldn't be late" Reborn said calmly.

"HAh!? I NEVER BEEN LATE! Nor YOU DON't NEED TO WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!"

BANG!

A bullet was fired who Ieyoshi barely dodge.

"Be at dinning room for 5minutes or your training will be doubled." Reborn said before shutting the door.

With that Reborn went to the dinning table and was greeted by Nana

"Good Morning Reborn-kun."

"Good Morning"

Then Reborn sat on the dinning table as Nana gave him a coffee, eventually an expresso.

Reborn was thinking, About what nana said last night.

FlashBack

"Nana-san can I ask you a question?" Reborn said.

"Ofcourse Reborn. Come." Nana said with a smile and made Reborn sat on the chair with Nana infront of him. Nana gave Reborn a Expresso since its a request of Reborn.

"Can I ask you a question about Ieyoshi?" Reborn said.

"Sure Reborn, what do you want to know?" Nana ask.

"What do you think about Ieyoshi?"

"His nice, a kind and gentle kid. His good at athletic although his grades are average. But I don't mind his a lovable son." Nana said with a smile.

Reborn sigh, he knew Ieyoshi was just acting due to his observation. He did observe Ieyoshi before stepping on the Sawada's house hold.

"Then can I ask about Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

With that Nana's smile drop and when to sad one.

"Tsu-kun? His a shy yet quite kid. He always stay away from us. Lock hisself in the room and barely talk. Ieyoshi-kun did said Tsu-kun is very clumsy and known as Dame in school since Tsu-kun always trip out of nowhere. Its always like that... Until one day Tsu-kun found a friend, I remember his friend name is Hibari Kyoya. Tsu-kun spend his time more often with that kid and almost never came back home.....Just one day I found out that Tsu-kun hurt Ieyoshi-kun. Ieyoshi was full of injuries, he did tell me that Tsu-kun did those to him. And it went on and on just like that.........Until Ieyoshi-kun said that he was being bullied by Tsu-kun." Nana said with a sad smile almost burst to crying.

"Oh? Did you ever saw Tsunayoshi hurt Ieyoshi?"

Nana went frozen first but then said:

"No I didn't. But I do believe Ieyoshi. Because Ieyoshi-kun is a good son, why would he lie to his mother right? " Nana said.

Reborn just hum, in an answer.

"Since when did Tsunayoshi disappeared?"

Nana sigh.

"I can't remember. Because I thought he was just with his friend. One day his friend came and ask where Tsu-kun said, I told him that Tsu-kun is with him. He just walk away and never came back, although I can see that the kid was piss and annoyed." Nana reply.

Reborn hm in reply, looks like if he wants to find out about Sawada Tsunayoshi then he needs to find this guy name Hibari Kyoya. Its easy since its the prefect demon and the nephew of his old friend.