Chapter 42

3rd person's pov.

"Kufufufu~Nice to meet you Tsunayoshi-kun."

"Mu-mu-MUKURO!" Tsuna said.

Mukuro just smile back as Kyoya back away.

"Oya? Oya? you look surprise? And who's this?" Mukuro said as he pointed Kyoya with his trident. Kyoya just glare coldly at Mukuro.

"His name is Hibari Kyoya, the chairman of Disciplinary Committee in this school. So kindly, put away your trident and let's go." Tsuna explain to Mukuro. "I'm sorry I'm late Kyoya, I just wake late this morning." Tsuna said as he bow politely at Kyoya.

"Kufufufu, Hibari? A skylark?" Mukuro murmur.

Tsuna grab Mukuro's back collar and drag Mukuro out of there. " Let's go, were going to be late." Tsuna said.

Kyoya just smirk, for somehow he saw Mukuro is a worthy opponent, not like the omnivore is worthy enough. But for some reason he hate that pineapple guy giving him that stupid foxy smile.

@ Class.

"Students, we have new classmate." The teacher said. "You can come in now."

Mukuro went inside the classroom with all the girls saying his one fine gentleman. Hayato and Tsuna roll their eyes, they know Mukuro's true nature.

"Hello ladies and gentlemans." Mukuro greeted with a smile which cause everyone(girls) to scream but some boys glare at him coldly. "My name is Mukuro Roduko, call me Mukuro." Mukuro stated with a smile.

"Ok, then. You could sit behind Hayato." Teacher said as he was pointing a piss off Hayato. Mukuro just smile and went to his sit.

"Nice to see you again Lost Puppy-chan. Kufufufu~" Mukuro said as he sat down to his sit. Hayato's hand was itching to got his dynamites and hit the stupid pineapple itself.

MINI SKIP.

Lunch came and Tsuna along with Hayato and Takeshi was sitting in their usual spot were they eat lunch. Kyoya who is far away from them was also there eating the lunch gave by Omnivore.

"Tsuna your lunch was really great." Takeshi said with a smile.

"Hoy baseball freak don't dare call Cielo-sama so informal." Hayato argue.

"Maa~ Maa~ Haya-kun. Its fine. Neh Tsuna?" Takeshi said and Tsuna just nod.

"Don't I repeat, Don't you call me that name stupid baseball freak." Hayato argue.

Tsuna just smile within thier one sided arguments. Looks like Takeshi was now smiling truthfully rather smiling fake.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi, how dare you forgot about me." Mukuro said with a frown.

Tsuna roll his eyes. "Well a certain pineapple like you is not important." Tsuna said feeling annoyed.

"How rude Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said as he pinch the cheek of Tsuna. Tsuna stop Mukuro's hand and hold his cheek which was now pink.

"Ow that hurts." Tsuna said.

"Why you Stupid pineapple-head! How dare you touch Cielo-sama like that!" Hayato said as his hands was already some dynamites on it.

"Oya? Oya? Highblood as always lost puppy-chan." Mukuro teased a little.

"WHY YOU..." Hayato said but was stop by Takeshi. "Maa~Maa~ calm down Haya-chan. Mukuro just want to have fun." Takeshi said.

"Get your hands off me Baseball-Idiot!" Hayato said.

"Kufufufu~ Well I guest the fun is over since the lost puppy just lost." Mukuro teased more.