Chapter 52

3rd person'spov.

"Here." Tsuna said as he place a tray of tea and an expresso and some cookies in table.

"Thank you Tsunayoshi/ Tsuna." Reborn and Fon said.

"Tsuna if fine Fon-san. What brings you here anyway?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"We will tell you later. But now, how are you? Are you feeling fine?" Fon ask. "I heard Verde created a pill that will help regain your memories, Is that true?"

"Yes it is Fon-san. I'm also fine now thank you for asking." Tsuna said and gave a warm smile.

"So Tsuna how'd your memory went go?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna tense for a while before giving them an uncomfortable smile. "Well, it went bad... But, Kyoya was in memory too so thus the Ghost. So its fine." Tsuna said.

"Ghost?" Fon ask.

"Oh? I mean the first generation Vongola." Tsuna corrected.

Fon look at him in disbelief. "Re-Really?" Fon ask.

"Yup, I first met them when I was alone in my room. They just appeared out nowhere and start fighting when I was 8 years old. Soon I'd introduce them to Kyoya and Alaude-nii did a great job on training Kyoya on those past days. Giotto-nii also told me everything about the flames, the modes and the Famiglia in Mafia." Tsuna explained.

"Hn. Seem you remember each details." Kyoya said.

"Ofcourse. I remember the day where Giotto-nii said I should spar with you and Alaude. But I think that's a suicide mission." Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyoya just smirk, he just remember that day where he first blush infront of the Ghost and infront of Tsuna. All though his blush was not that obvious but he did blush. (Chapter 14)

" So you mean Kyoya did saw the Ghost?" Fon ask.

"Yeah, That's also my first time seeing Kyoya as shock as ever. I mean he shutter his own words seeing his dead ancestor." Tsuna said.  (Chapter 13)

Kyoya smirk and glare at Tsuna who is beside him. "Omnivore, too much information. Stop or I'll bite you death." Kyoya said coldly. He feels like Tsuna is stating his weakness.

Tsuna just chuckle and ignore Kyoya's warning. Fon look at the two in disbelief.

"You saw Hibari Alaude? You meet him?" Fon ask.

"Hn." Is the only answer Fon got from Kyoya.

"Sorry Fon-san. But may I ask what is your relation between Kyoya? It seems you knew him considering your calling him by his Name." Tsuna ask curiously.

Fon was about to answer but interrupted by Kyoya. "His my uncle." Kyoya said.

"HHHIIEe? But I thought you had a family complex?" Tsuna ask. "Did my I remember wrong?" Tsuna ask hisself.

Fon again look at Tsuna in disbelief. He knows Kyoya has a family complex just like Tsuna stated, but he NEVER IMAGINE KYOYA WILL TELL TSUNA ABOUT THAT.

"No, You remember it right. Its just... Its between me and my parents. The rest of my family was ok. " Kyoya stated.

"I think I'm dreaming." Fon murmur.

"Why?" Reborn ask.

"Kyoya, is not Kyoya." Fon stated.

Reborn smirk. "He is your nephew still. Its just that, Tsuna is the only person Kyoya do Trust." Reborn said as he sip his expresso.