Chapter 70

3rd person's Pov.

After everything was settle down. Ieyoshi wants to walk Tsuna home together. But:

"Tsuna Let's walk home." Ieyoshi suggested.

Hayato and Takeshi was shocked by that statement. Their jaw drop.

"Hoy Bastard, What in hell did you Just eat!?" Hayato said as he regain his shockness.

"Who knows,  maybe one of your sister's cooking." Ieyoshi reply.

Hayato went pale. He clench his stomach remembering his sister cooking. "A-AAneki.." Hayato murmur.

Tsuna laugh a little. "Come on Hayato, Ieyoshi just want to walk me home is that wrong? Beside his still my brother, and also I'm sure he didn't eat any of Bianchi's cooking. Because if that happen, his not in the school right now. Maybe in the hospital." Tsuna said happily.

"Your right Juudaime. So smart." Hayato said happily.

"Maa~ Maa~ As long as Tsuna say it. I don't mind." Takeshi said.

"Now lets go Tsuna." Ieyoshi said happily as he pull his brother. But then Tsuna pull out.

"Sorry Ieyoshi, I also want to walk home with you. But I really need to talk to Kyoya about something." Tsuna said.

"Why? Its something happen to Hibari-san?" Ieyoshi said.

"Not really, But I really want to talk to him about something. You won't mind right?" Tsuna said.

"Ofcourse I won't." Ieyoshi said as he pat Tsuna's head. He was surprise that it was still soft and Flappy.

"Did anyone tell you that your head is so Flappy?" Ieyoshi said. Tsuna's cheek just went a slight pink.

"Yes, Reborn, Dino-nii, and Kyoya did. Speaking of Kyoya, I really should check him out." Tsuna said and run away. "Tell Maman I'll be late Ieyoshi, Bye." Tsuna said and wave goodbye.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kyoya, Obey!"  A man said.

"Kyoya accept it." A woman said.

Slap!

"Your a Hibari, Perfect is should be in our blood. Do it again and do it right this time." A man said.

SLAP!

"Not enough!"

"Kyoya do it right!"

"Leave me alone.!!" Kyoya said as he put his hands in his ears.

"No Kyoya, your a Hibari. So always obey and never disobey."

"Kyoya."

Kyoya jolted awake. He sat down in his black leather chair in office. He need to admit his kinda feeling a little bit scared about what his dream.

"Kyoya? You ok?" A sweet voice called him. Kyoya Look to his side and saw the Omnivore who's looking at him worriedly.

"I'm fine Omnivore." Kyoya said as he Pat Tsuna's head. Tsuna then climb and sat down beside Kyoya.

"You seems having trouble sleeping. Are you really ok?" Tsuna said worriedly.

Kyoya smirk a little before putting his head on Tsuna's lap.

"Tsunayoshi?" Kyoya called.

"Yes Kyoya?"

"Can I have a request?"