Chapter 22

3rd person's pov.

Once Chrome and Yuni was walking towards the corner of Italy to the place were Tsuna and Mukuro meet up together and they will walk together at the busy street of Italy, since its fun to do so.

But something happen, some drunk bastard came to them and ask them to a date.

Ofcourse they refuse, with that Chrome and Yuni fought back and send the mans in a bloody mess which both Mukuro and Tsuna saw.

"Kufufufu~ Nice job on doing your Illusion Chrome. That was something." Mukuro said with a smile.

Chrome blush at the comment and Mukuro did pat her head.

"That was cool too Yuni, Chrome." Tsuna said with a smile.

Yuni smile with a pink on her cheek.

"But I'm curious Chrome, When did you learn that kind of Illusion?" Tsuna ask.

"Mukuro-sama thought me." Chrome said.

"Wow, I guest the pineapple is quite a good teacher.... But when Mukuro teach me I can't understand a single thing." Tsuna said.

"One because you don't concentrate on your mist flames nor on your illusion. Your illusion is great but not great as my Chrome. Two your a horrible student." Mukuro said.

"Say by the bad-Teacher." Tsuna said.

Teasing and laughing between the 4 was can heard. They were walking on the busy street of the Italy until they heard an explosion on a dark alley. Tsuna was curious so he run and sneak pick. Which Mukuro and the rest followed.

In the end of the dark alley there were not just explosion. They are gun battles and more like a war.

A man with silver hair, pale skin and was send to a wall where they are hiding.

"Are ok young man?" Tsuna ask.

"What the a kid? You shouldn't be here!" The silver haired yelled.

"One I'm not a kid. And two you seems to be young to caught up in this situation. What happen?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"Look if you don't want to die kid get out of here. Two Famiglias are in a current battle. So if I were you, you should leave." The silver hair growl and yelled.

"You should come with us then." Tsuna offered with a smile.

"I'm Hayato Gokudera, also known as Smoking Bomb Hayato. I was promised a place in this Famiglia if they won." the guys Hayato said.

"Kufufufu~ and you believe them? Pathetic lost puppy." Mukuro said as he showed behind Tsuna. Tsuna glare at Mukuro which Mukuro look away.

"You don't understand that you should leave before anything happens." Hayato said as he stand up and Thrown some dynamites at the air. With one final explosion the war looks like was at end.

"Hm? I think his going to be in trouble." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Kufufufu~" Is only Mukuro's reply.

As Hayato was going to a men in a certain area. He heard the conversation so thus Tsuna and Mukuro who's still standing their.

"Tsk, Good thing we hired a free-lancer." A man said.

"Good thing those thing got killed before our own mens." A man said.

"Hey, That doesn't mean they are useless." Hayato said.

"Like a stray dog like you has a right to say that!" A man said as he growl.

"What ever just accept me already," Hayato murmur.

"Oh? You really think a useless Stray dog like you can work in our Famiglia? Pathetic." A man said with that he kick Hayato who is already badly Injured.

"Oh no! Are you ok?" Tsuna said as he run towards Hayato and start healing him with sun flames.

Hayato was frustrated but all of those drown once he saw the concern look of the kid and the moment the kid heal him with those warm and comfortable flames.

"Oh another useless kid showed up?" A man said.

Tsuna just smile at them. Well he can't really glare because it turn to pout. Curse his cute face.

Then a man walk towards the kid with a gun on his hand. But then suddenly the ground collapse, and the men fall towards the darkness as the ground went back to normal. Tsuna look at Mukuro who is smiling.

"Mukuro, Where is heaven did you put them?" Tsuna said with a serious tone.

"Kufufufu~ One thing I didn't put them on Heaven. Probably in hell. But.... I did put them underground and stuck them their. Its their problem now Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said with a smile.

"Well its a mess." Yuni said as she look at the crack mess site infront of her.

"Yeah, is a mess." Chrome agree.

"There, they are healed Hayato. Maybe you should relax and stop this job for about 2 days so your injuries will completely healed." Tsuna said with a smile.

Hayato was mesmerize. The Brunet care for him, use flames to heal to him. But the most of all care for him. That smile of the brunet was wonderful, they were a true smile.

"Wait what's your name?"Hayato ask.

"Oh, Where are my manners? My name  is Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero. The pineapple over their name is Mukuro Roduko, And the two girls were Chrome Dokuro and Yuni Giglio Nero." Tsuna said with a gentle smile.

"Kufufufu~ What an awful introduction Tsunayoshi." Mukuro said.

Tsuna roll his eyes.

"Then Cielo-sama then." Hayato said as he stand up and bow to Tsuna.

"I swear to follow Cielo-sama until the end of my life." Hayato said.

"HHHIIIIEEEEE." Tsuna only reply since he was really surprise.

Mukuro was laughing so hard.
The two girls were just chuckling.

______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊