Chapter 54

3rd person's pov.

"Ara~ Ara~ Fuuta can stay, the more the merrier." Nana said happily.

Ieyoshi look more irritated and just groan in annoyance. He was so annoyed with Lambo and I-pin now another brat!? Oh, That DAME is really gonna get it. But how he will ever make that DAME down?

"Well, I also have a good news Iey-kun." Nana said with a sweet smile.
Ieyoshi look Nana with an annoying look but waiting for what is the good news. "Iemitsu will coming home." Nana said Ieyoshi just roll his eyes with that annoyance.

"Maman, Who's Iemitsu?" Lambo ask.

"Oh, his the father of Iey-kun and Tsu-kun." Nana happily said. "Tsu-kun, can you help me cook now. I will cook for Iemitsu's neh" Nana said.

"Yes I will." Tsuna answer because he want to prepare something for his dad. From his childhood days if his memory is correct, Iemitsu was a good father to him. Infact even those days that he had stay here in Japan. Iemitsu treat him well. His Dad will be a better father if only Iemitsu is ain't involved in Mafia CEDEF.

Tsuna then after that help Nana cook, while the kids play along the way. Both Fon and Reborn train Ieyoshi for the rest of the days until the day someone has rang the doorbell.

"I'll get it Maman." Lambo shouted and open the door. Lambo was shock to what he see. The Vongola 9th and The CEDEF leader is infront of the door.

"O-O-Ow Hello." Lambo said.

"Hello too kid? Who are you?" Iemitsu ask curiously.

"La-La-Lambo. Lambo Bovino-" Lamabo said but was cut off by.
"Ara~ Anata your home." Nana said happily.

"I'm home Nana. Who is he by the way? And Why is he here?" Iemitsu ask.

"Oh? His Lambo Bovino. Tsu-kun said he has no home. This house is enough, The more the merrier." Nana said happily.

Iemitsu smile.But curious. "why does the Bovino heir is here?" Iemitsu thought and looks like Vongola 9th thought the same.

Nana lead Iemitsu on the dinning room they caught a sight of Tsuna who is preparing the table. "Hello Minna." Tsuna said with a smile.

"My Tuna-Fish. I miss you." Iemitsu said.

Tsuna sigh tiredly. "Hello dad." Tsuna said.

"What's with the stiff manner? Don't you miss me?" Iemitsu ask.

"Yes." "Not really."

"You still never change Tsuna. Your still shy as ever." Iemitsu said as he pat Tsuna's head.

Tsuna just gave a warm smile at Iemitsu.

"Hello Tsunayoshi." The Vongola 9th greeted.

"Hello Grandpa." Tsuna said as he bow politely bow.

"You really don't be too formal to me." Vongola 9th said.

Tsuna was about to say something when the door open and was shut harshly. Its Ieyoshi who storm in and walk up stairs with a grumpy look.

"What happen to that Meanny?" I-pin ask.

"Who knows, his always like that." Lambo said lazily.

"Tsuna-nii? Aren't we gonna eat? I'm hungry?" Fuuta said.

"Ofcourse we are." Tsuna said then the door open again it revealed two infant.

"Hello Reborn, Fon. Is something happen to your training?" Tsuna ask.