Chapter 35

3rd person's pov.

"So your the kid Hibari Kyoya? I'm so grateful that Tsuna-kun found you." Aria said with a smile.

"You knew him?" Reborn ask.

"No and Yes. I didn't met him before. But I heard his message from the phone of Tsuna-kun. And also, Tsuna-kun often talk about you in his dream. But I think those weren't Dreams at all." Aria said.

Kyoya didn't say anything. Instead he just look away. He knows it was a memory that Tsuna was experiencing. He was glad that Tsuna has Hyper Intuition to trust and help him remember Kyoya or Else Tsuna won't be friends at him ever again.

"So what brings you here Reborn?" Aria ask.

"Care to explain who's Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero? I believe you had Yuni as your only child." Reborn said.

"You never change Reborn, still straight forward." Aria said.

"Ofcourse." Reborn.

Aria then start talking. Its an incident 4 years ago that Tsuna was at nearly death. Yes, nearly death because if Tsuna didn't wake up within a week (which is 7 days) he will fall under a coma its according doctor Shamal who suppose not to treat men but Aria's bad side warn him.

But suppose Tsuna was going to a Coma if it isn't for Giotto's sky flames. Giotto's Sky flames help Tsuna's body to regain it faster and be awake. Giotto won't allow his descendant just be like that.

"Wait did you just say Giotto? As in the Vongola Primo?" Reborn ask.

"Yes. Tsuna-kun can see them. I don't know how though. He said its because Tsuna-kun has pure flames. Pure sky flames or anything." Aria said.

"Are you stating the impossible?" Reborn said within his disbelief.

"Its not Impossible." Kyoya decided to talk.

Aria and Reborn look at him in with What face written.

"I saw him too when I was younger. 10 years maybe. Not just him though, But all the annoying herbivores." Kyoya said calmly. "The pink impatient herbivore, The weird herbivore, The Extreme herbivore, the melon herbivore and the only Carnivore." Kyoya stated.

Reborn did got the message of Kyoya. Which was really not specific but he got it.

The pink herbivore impatient one is G
The weird one is Asari
The Extreme one is Knuckle
The Melon one is Deamon spade
The Carnivore one is Alaude

Reborn Presume.

But then Aria was cluless.

"Can you be specific? I really didn't understand a thing." Aria ask nicely.

Its up to Reborn who explain what Kyoya did really see Well he think.

"Am I right?" Reborn's last question because his not quite sure of his theory.

"Hn."

Reborn take that as a yes then. But then Reborn was surprise that even the famous Hibari Kyoya saw and meet up with the 400 years ago persons. That are dead.

"How did you saw them?" Reborn ask.

Kyoya did explain as simple as possible and that is one word, a name perhaps.
"Tsunayoshi." Is the word.

Reborn understand. But how would Tsuna make Kyoya saw the ghost, nor how exactly Tsuna saw those Ghost?

"So Kyoya-kun saw the first generation too?" Aria ask.

Kyoya was first frozen. No one, no person call him that name. 'Kyoya-kun'? That sound.... so nice to here is name from a lovable woman. No wonder Tsuna was happy within her presence.

But the Kyoya keep his physical emotion check. He didn't made it see everyone. Kyoya is a Carnivore but he do respect other people who is older than him and respect others too who respect him and don't broke his rules.

"Hn." Is Kyoya answer.

"Cool, But then I really don't know why the first generation stop showing themselves to Tsuna-kun when that mission happen." Aria said.

"What Mission?" Reborn ask.

Aria stated the mission that Tsuna did years ago where he save Chrome and Mukuro from the Estrano Famiglia base. Well if it was for Aria she won't let Tsuna go to a mission with them, but Luce insisted and take Tsuna with them. "He will be fine, were here to protect him if something happens to him." Luce stated. So Verde, Skull, Aria and Gamma himself can't say No to that.

But Aria was glad that the mission happen, because without that Chrome and Mukuro won't meet Tsuna at all and became closes friends.

"So Tsuna already meet Luce?" Reborn ask.

"Yes he did, he already meet Verde and skull and spend time together." Aria said.

Reborn smirk. Then if Tsuna meet up with luce then Tsuna knows about the Arcobaleno and the curse so thus Tsuna know about the Vongola it self.

"Yes he know, even we keep it a sceret his intuition always tell him the truth. But.... He still can't remember his past. " Aria stated.

"Does he know about Iemitsu?" Reborn said.

Aria sigh. "Yes, he knew. That's why I send him here in Namimori to regain his memories." Aria said.

"Hm, Then his a possible candidate for Vongola Decimo." Reborn stated.

"Not yet Reborn. Beside he require some guardians to do that." Gamma said as he was walking towards them. He sit on the couch beside Reborn.

"He already has one." Reborn stated.
Gamma gave a confuse look.

"He had smoking bomb Hayato or Gokudera Hayato. A possible candidate for storm Guardian. Also... He had the famous prefect demon of Namimori Hibari Kyoya as his Cloud Guardian." Reborn said.

"Not to mention he had mist too, rather I say two mist. Which is Chrome Dokuro and Mukuro Roduko." Aria said.

"Hm, Did you just say Mukuro Roduko? The person who kill the Estrano Famiglia?" Reborn said.

"Technically Mukuro did wipe them out. And Bermuda almost caught him, if it wasn't for Tsuna's request and Luce's power. Luce promise Bermuda that she will take care of Mukuro, and thanks to Tsuna's charisma Mukuro became tameable." Aria said.

"Interesting, I think I need to meet Tsuna more."Reborn said.

Kyoya just smirk. Aria did offer him to stay since its a mansion too. Kyoya was about to refuse but Aria's sweetness made him stay beside its really late but he didn't mind. Reborn did stay too. Aria was glad though.

__________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you Enjoy it 😊😊😊