Chapter 53

3rd person's pov.

Currently Tsuna along with Reborn already at Sawada Residence, although a certain skylark refuse to let his Omnivore go to the Sawada, Tsuna eventually Calm him down and manage  to get through.

So know, Fon who's at the top of Kyoya and Reborn who's at the top of Tsuna were walking through the street. But Tsuna saw some men in suit (He quickly noted Mafia means trouble) on the corner of the street.

"Is there something wrong?" Fon ask Tsuna.

"Yes, There is. My H. I is telling me trouble." Tsuna said then walk to a direction where his intuition tell him. They all follow, surprisingly it lead them to a dark alley where mafia men was cornering a boy with brown hair. More like 8 years old child.

"Give us the book BRAT!" One of the man said.

"No never! The book shall not be use for bad things!" The boy yelled.

"Reborn that kid is familiar." Tsuna said.

"Fuuta de la stella." Reborn said.

"The ranking prince? Oh, No!" Tsuna said within that Kyoya run towards the men in black suit, he will not tolerate anybody who disturb his Namimori Peace. Although Fon was still in his head.

"For disturbing the peace, I shall bite you to death!" Kyoya said coldly.

"No wait, Were not disturbing the peace." One of the man said. "We just want our book back." The Man said.

"Its like to me your wrong. That book was own by Fuuta de la Stella himself not any of you." Fon started to talk.

"A baby?" The man curiously ask before "SHIT! AN ARCOBALENO!" The man said.

"Kyoya, do your thing." Fon said calmly.

"Tsk, don't order me." Kyoya said then attack all the mens with his favorite tonfas.

Within minutes those guys are in ground, a mess and badly injure. There are also blood in them. Like Kyoya ever care.

"Hibari Kyoya known as the prefect demon of Namimori. Over 100, Hibari Kyoya are the following. " Fuuta start to murmur then he got the large book and write something.

96% always cold to others.
98% Hate crowding.
98% Hates people who disturb his peace
98 %An aloof cloud
Soft spot for cute little animals and Sawada Tsunayoshi.
Weakness: Sakura's trees.
Possible Cloud Guardian of Vongola

Tsuna just look at the book and read. He blush at the Soft Spot thingi thing, but was curios. "What with the weakness? Sakura Tree?" Tsuna said.

The temperature in that area suddenly went cold. Tsuna look up and saw Kyoya was emitting his H.I.

"Wait Kyoya, Calm down. Calm down." Tsuna said as he put his two hands on Kyoya's shoulder. Kyoya sigh before glaring at Fuuta. Fuuta shrink down.

"What is he?" Kyoya demand an answer.

"His name is Fuuta de la Stella. His called the ranking prince because he ranks people just like how he rank you earlier. That Big book contains information about all the mafios that Fuuta have been rank before. That's why those man are always after him." Tsuna explain.