Chapter 38

3rd person's pov.

When Tsuna was going home late, (because a certain skylark demand a fight after class) he was it Hayato and the sky lark himself. Making sure the Omnivore will go home safe and its like his already doing his daily patrols.

But then Reborn jump infront of them.

"Chaos." Reborn said.

"Good evening Reborn-san." Tsuna said as he politely bow at Reborn.

"Hm. Can I talk to you about something?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna gave a confuse look before "yes." escape his mouth.

Reborn then jump at the head of Tsuna. He may say, Tsuna's head was gently comfortable. Then Leon who is at Reborn's shoulder jump in the shoulder of Tsuna and start liking Tsuna's neck. Tsuna giggle and got Leon and start patting him.

"His cute. What's his name?" Tsuna ask.

"His name is Leon. My partner." Reborn said.

"Oh, that's great." Tsuna said as he keeps patting with Leon who clearly enjoyed Tsuna's doing.

"I did ask some information about you from Aria." Reborn said. Tsuna stop walking and look at Reborn.

"What did she say?" Tsuna ask gently and gave a weak smile.

"She said you know that your adopted." Reborn said then he hesitate first saying this next words but then he said it. "She also stated that you know that your the son of Sawada Iemitsu the leader of-" Reborn said but was cut off by Tsuna.

"I know. That's why Aria-san send me here, To meet up with my true Family." Tsuna said as he continue walking.

"That means Cielo-sama is part of Vongola?" Hayato ask.

"Maybe." Tsuna said.

"Hm, How about live with us in the house. With Maman and Ieyoshi. Since its clearly that your their lost son." Reborn said.

Tsuna froze. He? Will live with his true family? That will be......great. Yet, a part of him say that 'that' will cause a trouble.

"I disagree." A cold voice said in the background.

Tsuna look at Kyoya in surprise.

"Why not Kyoya? Don't you think that will help regain my memory?" Tsuna ask.

"No means No. I won't let you." Kyoya said.

Tsuna saw how cold and more like a command that Kyoya said. And Kyoya' eyes is determine not to send the Omnivore to his own family.

Tsuna sigh heavily and look at Reborn.

"I'll think about it Reborn." Tsuna said with a smile before walking home.

🕜🕝🕜🕝🕥🕕🕕🕘🕡🕧🕧🕞🕡

Next day, its always normal. Tsuna went to school with Hayato beside him, Yuni and Chrome went to school together too.

At the same time, Tsuna was keep thinking about living in his real Family to help him remember yet..... (His gaze went to Ieyoshi) Ieyoshi is the person who dislike him. Its all written on Ieyoshi's eyes.

He wants to find out why though, If they are really really brothers then Ieyoshi suppose to treat him well. Its like, Ieyoshi was glad that his out of the house. Maybe its something connected to so why he was on the road at that time Aria found him.

Tsuna sigh and just listen to the lesson.

🕗🕠🕔🕣🕛🕝🕥🕔🕞🕧🕜🕡🕛