Chapter 60

WARNING: I'm terrible at fighting scenes.

3rd person's pov.

"TRASH! Your the Vongola Decimo aren't you?"

"Xanxus Di Vongola? Yes I am. I Sawada Tsunayoshi is the vongola Decimo." Tsuna said with a boring and tired tone.

His tired he is, From what his brother did to him this morning his body is feeling weak and tired.

"Die TRASH!" Xanxus said and attack Tsuna with a gun of skyflames.

Tsuna dodge that and hit Xanxus on the head.

"VOI! How dare you hit our boss!?" Squalo said and attack with sword but block by another sword.

"You knew you shouldn't really hurt our boss too. Its not nice." Takeshi said with a smile. Squalo pull over.

"What the hell are you!?" Squalo said.

"Ushishi~ Then I shall kill you." Bel said and throw a knife but it had meet with some dynamites who destroyed the knives.

"I won't let you hurt Cielo-sama." Hayato said with a glare.

Then suddenly some vines wrap out at Tsuna and the others, well its just Tsuna Hayato and Takeshi are there. But as The vines squash the three of them it disappeared which Viper who made those was shock.

"Kufufufu~ Who do we have here?" A Trident stick on Vipers back. "A mist Arcobaleno? Huh? No wonder that stupid nerd (Verde) is also and Idiot." Mukuro said as he appeared. Viper jump and face Mukuro. He was shock he saw Mukuro.

"Yo-Yo-Your Mu-Mukuro Roduko?" Viper said.

"Oh? Surprise I see." Mukuro said.

"Get the hell of here." Levi said and attack with lightings which everyone dodge.

"For trespassing, and destroying my property, you shall all be bitten to death!" A cold voice said.

The fight then start.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Mukuro who is an illusionist and can be held the second strongest illusionist in all the mafia attack viper with some vines wrap in his body.

"Kufufufu~ A stupid frog will always be a stupid frog." Mukuro said and let Viper disappeared along the vines.

Mukuro try to move his feet and realize that ice was starting to crawl up to his body. He smirk. "Kufufufu~ This is was a delight." Mukuro said as his whole body freeze.

"Die in the cold." Viper said.

Then Viper was shock that a frozen Mukuro, Vines are starting to crawl and white flowers are starting to bloom. The Ice brakes.

"A simple illusion like that can't kill me." Mukuro said he hit the ground with his trident and the ground crack turning it to Lava.

Viper jump between the rocks and summon some snakes that can stop Mukuro. But before the snake can attack Mukuro, Mukuro disappeared to the mist.

Viper look around and found no one but he can hear the signature laugh of Mukuro. "Tsk, Show your self coward." Viper said.

"Who do you think your calling a coward?" Mukuro said as he appeared infront of Viper and slice Viper's little hood and some part of Viper's cloths revealing her short purple hair.

"Heh? Your cute girl, but not as cute as Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro saud but then attack viper.

Viper block Mukuro by creating a wall infront of him. But it was useless. Mukuro destroy the wall and stab Viper . Viper lay on the ground as she saw blood, she saw her self, dying, with a trident came through her.