Chapter 55

3rd person's pov.

"Juudaime? Is something wrong?" Hayato suddenly ask.

"Huh?" <---- Tsuna.

"Your looking around, like your looking for something." Takeshi had said.

"Um... Nothing." Tsuna said.

They currently on the Namimori Forest to be exact. Tsuna brought his two best friend with him.

But Tsuna wasn't in peace, knowing the Vongola 9th specially his dad was observing. Tsuna don't know how to gather his guardians together specially the fact they hate each other. He wonder how Reborn will make Hibari of Mukuro come in this event. Hayato, Takeshi and Lambo are easy to come but... Hibari? Mukuro? Those two will not come unless... Reborn is planning something?

Tsuna sweatdrop and paled.

"Tsuna-nii are you ok?" Lambo ask worriedly. "Did Baka-Dera hurt you?"

"N-No... I'm fine." Tsuna said as he gave a smile.

"HOY STUPID COW, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME??" Hayato yelled.

"Ofcourse a Baka-Dera." Lambo said.

Hayato glare at Lambo. "Shut up stupid cow!" Hayato said.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down Haya-chan. Lambo is just a kid."

"DIDN't I told you NOT TO CALL ME THAT NAME!" Hayato said.

"But it suit you Haya-chan~"

"Why You!"

Hayato got hid dynamites and throw it to Takeshi which Takeshi dodge and the dynamites hit someone. And that someone is Ryohei to be exact.

"Your fireworks is dangerous Haya-chan~"

"How many time did I told yo THEY ARE NOT FIRE WORKS!"

"WHO THREW THAT DYNAMITE TO ME TO THE EXTREME!?"

Hayato roll his eyes. "another Idiot showed up."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TAKO-Head!?"

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

Hayato and Ryohei both glare at each other before fighting. Takeshi didn't help calming them down. All though they tried.

Tsuna just shrug them out, he wants to stop the fight but he knows that those monkeys won't listen. If Takeshi failed so thus Tsuna. Forgetting someone is observing them.

Next in arriving the scene was Yuni and Chrome both running to Tsuna and hug him.

"Tsuna-nii. We miss you." Chrome said.

"Really, Really miss you." Yuni stated.

"I miss the two of you too." Tsuna said. "Have a sit and have some cookies I made them." Tsuna offer.

Yuni and Chrome giggle before sitting beside Tsuna and eat some cookies.

"How are Yuni? Did your flames got stronger?" Tsuna ask.

"Ofcourse Tsuna-nii. They did, but not enough to broke the curse of Uncle Verde and Skull, By I trained really hard." Yuni said.

"Good luck Yuni." Tsuna said. "How about you Chrome? Are you alright? That pervert pineapple didn't do something Stupid to you right?" Tsuna said.

Chrome was about to speak but was cut off by:

"Kufufufu~ Who do you think I am Tsunayoshi-kun~" Mukuro said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"A pineapple." Tsuna said.

Mukuro summon his trident and hit Tsuna on the head.

"Ouch that hurts."Tsuna said.

"HOY YOU STUPID PINEAPPLE-HEAD! HOW DARE YOU HURT JUUDAIME LIKE THAT!" Hayato said then throw some dynamite at Mukuro which Mukuro gladly dodge.

"Oya? Oya? The lost puppy is here too? So thus the idiot boxing? Ma, Who cares to both of you. You guys are not Important anyway." Mukuro said teasingly.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY!?" Hayato was glaring at Mukuro holding his dynamites.

Then Mukuro just smile and grab Tsuna and embrace him. Tsuna on the other hand blush in a contact. And before anything else, Mukuro kiss Tsuna's cheek which made Tsuna blush even more.

"See, I'm more important to Tsunayoshi-kun's life than any the rest of you. Kufufufu~" Mukuro said. A flying metal object shoot at Mukuro but  Mukuro block that with his Trident.

"Pineapple Herbivore." The cold voice said. "How dare you kiss My Omnivore?" Kyoya said coldly and piss off.

Then Mukuro carry Tsuna bridal style.
"Kufufufu~ Jealous much idiotic Skylark?" Mukuro said.

"Mukuro, Pu-put me down. Now." Tsuna said.

"Don't worry my soon to be possession. This Idiotic skylark will be gone soon." Mukuro said. Tsuna struggle down until he manage to escape. As soon as he escape Kyoya grab him immediately and and went pull to his side.
"Touch him and I shall bite you to death!" Kyoya said.

"Kufufufu~ You always said that, yet here I am. Always standing in front of you." Mukuro said.

Then Kyoya was furious. He will bite this pineapple to death.

Then the mist and Cloud are fighting each other again. Not just them but all the Guardians.

Tsuna was furious. Not only there a big crater on the ground but all there surroundings was destroyed. And no matter how Tsuna try to calm them down they won't listen.

So the temperature in that certain surroundings went cold. Everybody didn't notice it at first and continue what are they doing. The only one who notice that cold was Chrome, Yuni and Lambo. They look at Tsuna and they gulp.

"Th-Th-This is bad." Yuni murmur.

"I pray for Mukuro-sama to survive." Chrome stated.

Tsuna then went position his self before saying

"Zero Breakpoint: First Edition" Tsuna said and his guardians was stuck on the ice.

"You guys will manage to get out in that iCe somehow. Until you guys won't behave your self, don't I repeat, don't you dare come show your faces to me." Tsuna said irritated before walking away.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mean while, Reborn, Iemitsu, Fon and Vongola 9th was amazed.

One that killer intent was cool and scary. (But not scary as Reborn himself)

And Two all the guardians of Tsuna look exactly like the first generation.

And Three Tsuna got a technique from Giotto himself.

"Its decided then. Sawada Tsunayoshi will be the Sky." Vongola 9th said.

"I can agree to more." Iemitsu said.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊😊