76

3rd person's pov.

Once got in the mansion. Tsuna introduce Ieyoshi to Aria and everyone else which everyone gladly accepted.

Even Chrome and Yuni once to play along with Ieyoshi. Surprisingly even Byakuran too.

Well, Ieyoshi was annoyed by Byakuran all the time and Tsuna just stated that Byakuran's nature was being annoying and a marshmallow addicted freak.

"Tsu-kun? Are you ready to lift the curse of The Arcobaleno?" Aria said gently as she approach Tsuna who is in the one corner staring at the front seeing the scenes where everyone play happily.

"Yeah, Ofcourse." Tsuna stated happily.

"Then here you go." Aria said as she put the sky pacifier in Tsuna's neck. It started to glow and shine brightly.

Tsuna immediately felt calmness and warmness within hisself and around the surroundings, Peace and calm.

"How about you shall lit the sky Pacifier with your flames?" Aria said. Tsuna nod.

He lit the sky Pacifier with his Sky Flames and the Sky Pacifier glow even more and all of their vision turn to white.

Once the Vision was clear once again. Tsuna saw the sky pacifier was back to normal. He sigh heavily thinking he just disappoint everyone else.But the Pacifier suddenly broken. Its like a mirror just broke in a tiny pieces.

"Ale?" Tsuna stared at the Pacifier innocently.

One by one, The Arcobaleno's Pacifier was broken each one of them, and as it broke each one turn into their respective bodies.

Tsuna look at Reborn.

"I must say, Reborn. Your one heck of a good looking guy." Tsuna said happily.

"Huh?" Reborn said as he was still in shock, he blink once or twice before realizing what just happen.

He launch forward andhug Tsuna. "Thank you Tsuna."

With that Tsuna first blink once or twice before shrieking like a girl.

"Aria-san, I think I'm dreaming." Tsuna said.

Aria chuckle, "Why did you say so?" Aria said.

"Look, the greatest Number one hitman known in the world did say 'thank you' Its a miracle! The world is gonna end." Tsuna said.

Then a soft hands was on Tsuna's head. "Don't freak out Tsuna. Its normal. By the way Thank you." Verde stated.

"No needto thank me Verde. I'mglad to help." Tsuna said.

Suddenly Tsuna was pull to a very tight hug. "The great skull-sama is very thankful to you Tsunayoshi." Skull said.

"Ah, And I'm thankful to you too Skull" Tsuna said happily.

Skull was about to speak when his phone just ring. he got it and anwer it.
"Kora! My Pacifier just broke and I return to normal" The Voice said.

Verde's phone had rang too. "Hell-"

"Verde its Viper, You are not gonna believe this but... My Pacifier just broke and I'm back to normal!"

Reborn's phone had rang too.

"Let me guest Fon, Your back to normal?"

It went silent.

"How'd you know?"

"Tsuna just broke the curse."

"Then I shall give my thankyou to you Tsunayoshi, I know your there listening." Fon stated.