Chapter 28

3rd person's Pov.

"Knock, Knock." A gentle knock was made.

"Come in." A sweet voice said.

The door open to revealed Tsuna.

Tsuna quickly close the door slowly and sat down in the couch along with Aria.

"Why did you call me mom?" Tsuna ask  while he sat beside Aria.

"Hows your day Tsuna?" Aria ask.

"Pretty much fine." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Are you happy here?" Aria ask.

"Ofcourse, Why wouldn't I be happy?" Tsuna said.

"Because were not your true family remember?" Aria said.

Tsuna froze, his life was got better and better. His more happier now that he forgot that his an adopted child.

"Oh, Yeah." Tsuna said suddenly look down.

"Don't give me that look Tsuna-kun. Were might not your real family, but. Blood nor not blood related were always family right?" Aria said.

"But ofcourse Mom." Tsuna said with a weak smile. Aria chuckle.

"I heard from Yuni that your not in your self this pass few days. Its like your thinking too much. Care to share?" Aria ask.

Tsuna nod. "Yeah, lately I keep dreaming. Dreaming about my younger self. I was running here and there from a certain group of guys who keep calling me DAME-Tsuna. But in my dreams I had seen a specific person who really looks like me except for the shape of the eyes and the color of the hair. He was laughing and smiling seeing me getting Bullied by another kids................Yet I can't forgot what he said: "Dame-Tsuna are your really my brother? Hah, pathetic. You don't deserve to live" He said that to me with a smile on his face as he give me another kick..............I keep thinking, Do I have a brother like that in the past?" Tsuna said as he was trying to explain about his dream.

"Another thing is this kid name Hibari Kyoya. His a raven kid who is more like my sempai, And in my dreams he was my first and only friend. He was an aloof cloud. He often calls me Omnivore. And those moments we spend together are the only moments that made me happy. I felt like he is very very very important to me." Tsuna said with a smile.

Aria pag Tsuna's head and Tsuna smile at Aria.

"If I were you. Its not a dream. Maybe its your memory of your past." Aria said with a smile. Aria then stand up went to the desk and get a white folder. She quickly gave the folder to Tsuna.

"Read it." Aria said.

Tsuna nod and start to read.

Sawada Ieysohi
Grade 7 student at Namimori
Good at sport (specially baseball) and strong
Good and a genius child.
The younger twin.

Sawada Tsunayoshi
Known as Dame-Tsuna
Useless, Adorable, Innocent.
All though a quite a genius
Small and Femine like
The older Twin.

Sawada Nana
A sweet lovable caring wife and mother.
Innocent.

Tsuna's eyes widen. The name Sawada Tsunayoshi. That's the exact name that the kid Hibari Kyoya in his dream call him.

"Mom? Where did you get this files?" Tsuna ask gently.

"They were written by the CEDEF boss name Sawada Iemitsu. Its was his Family who live in namimori Japan." Aria said.