Chapter 59

3rd person's Pov.

When Tsuna wake up in the morning (Not because Reborn nor anything) His H.I was ringing like hell. Its like its ringing a high pitch sound.

Tsuna cover his ears. "Shut up." Tsuna said but it never happen. It keeps ringing. Tsuna calm hisself down he grab a towel before heading to the bathroom. But as he was standing on the bathroom door, he stop for a minute. His H.I warn him 'Don't go in there' But Tsuna didn't listen. Beside its a bathroom, what possible danger it can lead?

As he open the door, and shut it slowly, a hand with white handkerchief was cover his mouth. Tsuna inhale the chloroform. "Shit! I should listen to my H.I next time" Tsuna said in his mind before going unconscious.

Ieyoshi who did that, Ieyoshi bent down, and lifted up his petite brother. He was surprisingly light, and easy to carry. He had filled the tub with water beforehand, and planned to use it for this. Ieyoshi knew it seemed kind of cruel, but Dame-Tsuna was competition. Ieyoshi was going to be a mafia boss. He had decided that the day Reborn had told him he would be training him. He wanted that position, that power, so bad, that he would get rid of everything in his path to get there.

It wasn't that Ieyoshi hated his brother- which he did -, it was Ieyoshi simply wouldn't allow the competition. Dame-Tsuna was weak. There was no way he was going to let him take what was rightfully his. And he was going to be a Mafioso. His father had been a Mafioso. It was in Ieyoshi's nature to destroy competition. Besides, Ieyoshi knew that he couldn't be the only heir who had ever gotten rid of competition. It was cruel, killing his own brother, but Vongola wouldn't do anything about it. Hell, Ieyoshi didn't think Tsuna could do it. But he was getting rid of competition, all the same.

He dropped the petite boy in the water, holding the chloroform rag back to his face for a moment, before laying his twin's head in. He locked his hand around Dame-Tsuna's throat, and held him down, underneath the cold water. After Tsuna unconsciously breathed in some water, he started to jerk and cough underwater, his eyes opening and closing, unaccustomed to the cold water. He thrashed in the tub, but Ieyoshi simply clenched his throat tighter and held him down, forced Tsuna's arms together above his head and out of the water, holding them down. Tsuna tried to shake him off, fighting him, but Ieyoshi was still much stronger, and he was going to end this. Tonight.

But then his plan was ruin by a certain Hitman who came knocking at the door. "Tsuna? After you take a bath be sure to head down. Useless-Dino is waiting for you so thus your father."

With that father mentioned. Ieyoshi let go his brother. He realize that he can't kill Tsuna in this situation knowing 9th and his father is their, not to mentioned the 3 kids and the perfect hit man. It would be suspicious.

Ieyoshi then walk out of the bathroom grumpily, but not before giving Tsuna a deep, 3 deep cuts on the wrist which an unconscious Tsuna groan in pain.

Tsuna was unconscious inside the tub, with his hands had 3 deep cuts. He manage to regain his conscious for a second and felt very very weak due to blood lost. Tsuna try to stand up but struggle and fall again. But he try harder until he manage to go to the sink and to a small cabinet where first aid kit was. He grab some alcohol and pour it into his cuts which is sting like hell. Tsuna almost scream but held back and bit his lower lips to hold the pain in.

Tsuna then slowly, remove his wet cloths before taking a bath properly and change to his uniform and going down stairs.

First all of them, was worried about Tsuna who's looking so weak and fragile. No Tsuna was looking so... Pale, very very pale.

"Good morning Tsuna/Tsuna-nii/Tsu-kun." Everyone greeted but Tsuna just "hn." to them.

Reborn immediately take not that something happen, something bad happen. Tsuna didn't even had energy to eat, he didn't even finish even half of his breakfast and immediately went out. He was greeted by his two friends.

"Good Morning Cielo-sama/Tsuna."

But Tsuna "Hn" in return and walk completely ignoring the two. The two was worried for Tsuna and look at each other. It looks like Tsuna was weak and paler than usual. He looks so... not in a energy, like a very very anemic person.

Once Tsuna was in the school, Kyoya notice his Omnivore was paler than before and looks like Tsuna was a little bit weak. More weak.

Kyoya take note that he need to talk to Tsuna later.

Tsuna on the other hand didn't know why but he felt weak and numb. Its like he lost all his energy and like he is still hard to breath.

He then remember what his brother did to him. If reborn didn't knock at that time Tsuna was dead, already dead. Tsuna look down, his eyes were shadow by his hair. "My brother really hates me huh?.....Why? Why? Why would he hate me that much? To the max that he just attempt to kill me? Is he really want me dead!? Why?" Tsuna thought, a tear came from his right eyes.

"Tsuna? Are you ok? Let's eat lunch." Takeshi said with a soft voice.

Tsuna wipe his tear and look at up to takeshi and gave a weak smile. "Ok, lets go." Tsuna said grabbing his bento and everything and went to the roof. As he open the door, he saw 5 People in total.

"TRASH! Are you the Vongola Decimo!?" A man said.

Tsuna was shock at first but nod in the end.

"VOI, Prepare to die."

"The prince shall kill the Decimo ushishi~"

"I'll do it for Xanxus-sama"

"I didn't have any money for this!"

Then the man with black hair attack Tsuna with a pistol of sky flames which Tsuna dodge.

"He must be Xanxus." Tsuna thought.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊