Chapter 41

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna is feeling nervous walking home. Well technically Reborn said that Sawada Nana agree to let him stay there yet Ieyoshi refuse to walk home with him despite Tsuna being nice and kind to Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi run home immediately and refuse to walk with Tsuna. Reborn who is on the top of Tsuna thinking he will have double the training of Ieyoshi.

Once Tsuna was infront of the house he really is feeling nervous.
"Relax, Maman will welcome you." Reborn said.

"Are you sure Reborn?" Tsuna said.

SMACK!

Tsuna receive a smack from Reborn.

"Ouch that hurts." Tsuna said as he patting his own head where Reborn just smack him.

"Are doubting me?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna then heavily sigh and smile at Reborn. " I guest I shouldn't doubt the greatest hitman known in the whole world nor I shouldn't doubt Luce's sun." Tsuna said with a warm smile.

Reborn on the other just smirk and tense a little mentioning about his late former sky's name. But he do understand that Tsuna did met Luce and possible both of them became close to each other.

Reborn then open the door and walk inside. "Maman I'm home." Reborn greeted.

"Welcome home Reborn." Nana greeted with a smile.

"Maman, Tsuna is here." Reborn said.

Nana then saw Tsuna standing at the door feeling so nervous.

"Good Afternoon Sawada-san." Tsuna said gently and bow at Nana.

"Oh, Pls do come in. Pls don't call me Sawada-san, call me Maman." Nana said with a gentle smile.

Tsuna blush in that statement. "Maman." He said and blush more feeling nervous.

Its was ok at First. Tsuna was welcome by his mother nice and gently. He kinda enjoy it the feeling of Nana. But Tsuna seems so odd about it.

He still want to find out why he end up in the road at that day Aria found him when Nana is so sweet and a caring mother?

Tsuna notice Ieyoshi's behavior is odd too. He kinda always gave a glare at Tsuna all the time. Its like Ieyoshi look at him with hate.If it wasn't for Reborn, Ieyoshi won't be there eating dinner with them.

As the dinner is done, Tsuna was introduce to a room with one quite big window on it Nana stated that it was his room before he disappeared 4 years ago. Tsuna acknowledge but still he don't remember.

So Nana leave him and Tsuna start to fix and clean his own room. His things was already there thanks to Reborn who brought it there.

He really doesn't have any things at all, a few cloths, uniform and books. Most of them are books really a loptop and his 4 types of USB he uses to hack.

Tsuna was now laying on the bed ready to sleep. Yet his bed was so comfortable and inviting. It was nice so he fell asleep immediately.

Tsuna wake up in the middle of his new room. He was surprise that its already after noon so he quickly went down stair and greeted his Maman but yet.... His eyes went widen when he saw his younger self crying on the couch.