Chapter 50

3rd person's pov.

2 days.

Yes, 2 days pass by as to Kyoya kidnap Tsuna from the Sawada residence, since Kyoya can't really trust Tsuna's family. He knows how cruel can Tsuna's family can be specially that Sawada Ieyoshi.

Oh, How he loves to bite that pathetic cockroach to death for attempting a crime. But he tolerate, Why? Because he remember something.

Flashback.

Kyoya was on patrol in his school, its the end of the Namimori Elementary school already yet, All the student are starting to go home, but he himself had  none see his so-called "Cute little Bunny" going out of the gate.

Kyoya started to worried, Yes he was worry for his best friend. His only friend. His only Family since he really doesn't have Family at all.

So he look around the school for his bestfriend and found nothing. He was frustrated. Its been 2 hours and still no sign of his best friend. No sign of Him at all. Kyoya search once more until he went to a certain abandon classroom. There he look around and listen that a sound came from a certain old cabinet.

Kyoya got more worried. Without a hesitation. He open the closet to revealed and unconscious badly beaten  brunet.

"Shit! Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said as he hold Tsuna on his arms."Wake up!" Kyoya said as he shake Tsuna up hardly. But Tsuna didn't respond. Kyoya suddenly felt warm sticky liquid his hands.

Blood!

Kyoya became more panic, seeing blood came from Tsuna made his heart stop for a bit. Without a hesitation Kyoya brought Tsuna in the hospital.

There he slam the door and let the doctor take care of Tsuna for a 3 hours and after Tsuna was fine. But not totally.

Tsuna has several cuts, deep cuts on his back, neck and mostly in his wrist resulting for blood lost. Tsuna is already anemic since his born, and within this blood lost he became more paler and weaker.

The doctor warn Kyoya that if Tsuna won't wake up for 3 days, Tsuna will go under Coma.

Kyoya was furious, only one. One person can do this, and promise to god he hunt him down.

Eventually that what he did when tomorrow comes. Early in the morning, he almost kill Ieyoshi for god damn sake. Well Kyoya really went for the kill, but Ieyoshi was save by Damn teacher who send there favorite student to the hospital immediately and was save by the doctor.

At that time Tsuna wake up and not long after found out what Kyoya did. Tsuna was mad at Kyoya and start to Ignore him for the rest of his life.

It made Kyoya piss, He really don't like the fact that Tsuna is ignoring him. Its sad and frustrated. So he say sorry to Tsuna even though that word is unfamiliar to say. It take him a practice to say that word to Tsuna.

Tsuna who just forgive Kyoya in one condition.

"Never hurt my Brother that badly again."

Kyoya agree, so he himself make sure he will stay away from Ieyoshi because he can't stop hisself from bitting that pathetic herbivore whether he will saw him.

Flashback ends.

Kyoya sigh again. He really don't know why Ieyoshi hate Tsuna. Tsuna is a lovable, forgiving person. Tsuna just have everyone a warm smile and treat people around him gently.

Not only that, He really didn't know why at that time in there childhood Nana seems don't care at Tsuna at all, not a single thing.

Kyoya sigh again and slid the door open which lead to Tsuna's room in His house.

Kyoya then went to sit beside Tsuna. He quickly hold the soft pale looking hands of Tsuna. His eyes was focusing the beautiful feature of Tsuna sleeping like an angel.

"How long are you gonna sleep Omnivore? But... I don't mind as long as you'll remember all. All of our memories." Kyoya thought as he gently massage the soft hands of Tsuna.

Speaking of Omnivore, the Bomber herbivore was piss of knowing that he has Tsuna. Lucky the baseball herbivore made the Bomber herbivore calm and settle down. The Boxing herbivore just said "TAKE CARE OF TSUNA TO THE EXTREME." and that its.

The pineapple herbivore was mad and almost kill Kyoya for kidnapping his brother.Kyoya smirk and said that Tsuna will be staying at his side for a while. Kyoya also stated that Tsuna is not safe in Sawada house.

Mukuro knows that since Ieyoshi once slap Tsuna. Mukuro saw it with his two eyes that Ieyoshi slap Tsuna and saying Tsuna was a Dame. Tsuna just tolerate that and Mukuro not. He make sure to give nightmares to Ieyoshi.

Oh how he love to see the boy's reaction.

Mukuro warned Kyoya if something happen to Tsuna, he won't hesitate to kill Kyoya. His a criminal after all with Tsuna help him being free like this.

Kyoya heavily sigh again. Good thing the baby which was Reborn agree that Tsuna will stay in Kyoya's hands or not Tsuna will be on trouble.

Reborn make sure that Ieyoshi got a punishment he deserve for keeping a secret about the Yakuza part. Sawada Ieyoshi was the leader and his followers was just force to join him or else he will do something stupid like bullying.

If only, If only Kyoya didn't made a promise that he won't bite Ieyoshi to death, He already kill Ieyoshi a long time ago.

Kyoya look at Tsuna again. He lean forward and kiss Tsuna's forehead. "Goodbye Tsunayoshi.I'll be back." Kyoya said then exited the room.

His house has no maid nor people around it. He live alone. But, no one really dare to sneak in 'in' his territory unless you had a death wish itself then you may enter.

Once at school Reborn jump at Kyoya's shoulder. "Is he still sleeping?" Reborn ask.

"Hn." Kyoya reply.

"Ok then..." Reborn said before walking away, but then stop along the way. " By the way Fon will be here." Reborn stated.

Kyoya was surprise at that. His uncle will be here at Namimori.

"Shit!" Kyoya murmur before looking away. He smell trouble.

"Ni hao Kyoya." Fon said suddenly appeared. Kyoya flash his tonfa towards fon and attack.

\_________________________/

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊