Chapter 33

3rd person's Pov

When Hayato was gone. Hibari race forward and hug Tsuna tightly.

"Tsunayoshi." Hibari whisper to his ears.

Tsuna's eyes widen. He never thought that this tall handsome looking man is...Is ... The Hibari Kyoya. The same person in his dreams (all though a little younger) and the same person who send him those record message.

When the hug Broke Tsuna look at those beautiful grey-icy cold eyes. Tsuna gave a small smile at Hibari.

"Hibari-san? Can I talk to you about something?" Tsuna ask.

Hibari's worried face turn to serious one and nod. He walk on the couch and sat down with Tsuna followed by and sat down beside him.

"First Hibari-san, will you tell me the truth? Was you the one who send the record message in this phone?" Tsuna said as he show the phone to Hibari.

Hibari glare at Tsuna then to the phone.

"Hn." Hibari's reply and Tsuna take that as a yes.

"Then do you know me when I was still younger?" Tsuna ask nicely.

"Hn."

Tsuna take that another yes.

"Then I since I had heard your message for me in the phone and it looks like your really a close person. Can I trust you?" Tsuna ask.

"Yes." Hibari said it this time.

Then Tsuna smile at Hibari. One his intuition do trust Hibari so Tsuna will trust Hibari.

Tsuna begin his story when the day he was found by Aria Giglio Nero in the Namimori road on a rainy day were he was walking under it with a very very high fever and also very badly injured. He was 9 at that time.

When he wake up, he can't remember anything at all except the things around him and his own knowledge. Yet the rest was forgotten. Then a man/ Ghost Giotto showed up and tell him that his name is Tsunayoshi and hold those flames thingi which Tsuna showed Hibari a few second.

Tsuna then didn't know what to do so he let hisself be adopted by Aria who became his mother. From then he live with Aria in Italy. But one day Tsuna was dreaming, no it was a memory that he didn't understand. So Aria decided to make him come back so he will remember some of his past memory.

"And I have a strong feeling that your the key to my past." Tsuna said as he face Hibari. "All though past is past and never discuss, I think I would like to remember those memories that involves you." Tsuna said with a smile.

Hibari Smirk. "Hn. I'll help you regain them. Since your my first friend after all. And.... Call me Kyoya." Kyoya said.

Tsuna's eyes widen and was surprise. He smile and repeat the name "Kyoya" on his mouth. He giggle. Kyoya look at him with one brows up.

"Sorry, Is just your name is Familiar in my mouth. Don't know why." Tsuna said with a smile.

SMACK!

Kyoya smack Tsuna's head.

"Baka. Ofcourse it is." Kyoya murmur.

Tsuna giggle again. And Kyoya almost smile when he saw this version of Tsunayoshi. Of his first friend.

At first he furious and angry to what happen to his friend. But then it all wash up when he saw those warm acceptance smile and that smile will always remain so mesmerizing.

"Tsunayoshi." Kyoya called.

"Yes Hi- Kyoya?" Tsuna said with a smile.

"You own me a fight." Kyoya demand as he hit the left side of Tsuna with his tonfa all though it hit the couch instead Tsuna since Tsuna dodge it.