Chapter 16

3rd person's Pov.

When Tsuna got home, immediately his Intuition warn him not to open the door (His currently standing infront of the door of their house) because something bad is gonna happen. Tsuna knows his intuition never wrong but he shrug it and ignore it once and open the door.

He didn't even saw what happen next. Nana grab him by the hair and throw him like a piece of a Trash to a wall. Tsuna growl in pain, his eyes were blur and half lided, not to mention he was having a high fever. Yes, yesterday when Ieyoshi found him on his room sleeping, Tsuna was actually having a very very bad fever,  but did Nana care? Nope, she didn't.

Now Tsuna has still having a very bad bad fever, and additional Nana punish him by kicking, slapping and adding a collection of bruises on him. Ieyoshi saw that and ask Nana if he can do it to his brother, Nana agree and Ieyoshi take the lead on hurting Tsuna.

Tsuna was already hurt, he was hurt both physically and emotionally. Physically because he have new bruises, cuts, and the old once are still there and didn't heal properly even though both him and knuckle uses sun flames to heal them.

Emotionally because he had....His own brother hate him and Nana don't love him. He was just 9 for godness sake, why do his own family hate him?

After the session was done. Tsuna felt numb and weak. He lay down on the ground for about 30 minutes before deciding to stand up. He grab the table near him to support his weak body, slowly he was able to stand and walk slowly towards the exit of the house.

Now Tsuna was walking emotionless in the empty street, in the empty street with falling rain. Tsuna gave a sad smile on his face, the sky is on his side, The cold rain just fell and tears from the sky just also fell.

Why does everybody hate him?
Why does everyone hurt him?
What did he do wrong?
If his useless, then why did he deserve to leave?
Why?

Tsuna can just cry while walking under the cold rain in the empty road. He was emotionless.

Then suddenly Tsuna heard a song playing somewhere, Its either in his head or its either god just sang a song to him. 

Playing Bad Apple.

Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony

Tsuna was continuing his life with pain was his best friend in life.

Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing

Till Tsuna lost his own self and forgot who he really is.

And suddenly I see that I can't break free—
I'm
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony

Tsuna didn't know that his slowly falling to the darkness of the world.

To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break free

Darkness that will tell him who he was, and remind that his a DAME-TSUNA who is useless and good for nothing child.

And
Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
So I'm tired of all the pain, all the misery inside

Maybe nothing in Tsuna's life was real. Because his parents hate him, his brother hate him more... And be friends with the prefect demon who is a carnivore and a strong child unlike him stupid and weak. How can a weak be friends with someone's strong?.

And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go
But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know

Tsuna wish to live alone, alone where no one will miss him, care for him not he'll care for others and most of all he won't fell pain anymore.

If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
Because everything will change and it all will fade to black

But if Tsuna will live alone in this cruel world and step to the darkness, all he can see is only black and nothing more.

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?

Is there hope for Tsuna? for him?
Is there any place where he belong?

Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?

Those question are running though Tsuna's mind again and again.

Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same and it all will fade to white

Tsuna did remember telling his mom that he was bullied in school when he came home due to his heavy injuries but his mom did just shrug him off. He did tell his dad about it through the phone but his dad didn't care too. Nobody care, he did everything he can, yet still his in pain.

Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free—
I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break free
And

Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
So I'm tired of all the pain, all the misery inside
And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go
But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know
If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
Because everything will change and it all will fade to black
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?
Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how too see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back

Once the song was done, Tsuna stop and look around. His vision was blur, his injuries sting, he felt so cold right now and soak up in the rain cover with his own blood.

Little did Tsuna know his standing in the middle of the road with a car heading through his direction.

Once hit, Tsuna's head and everything turn to black.

______________________

Thank you for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊