Chapter 37

3rd person's Pov.

Its been 2 days had pass by that Tsuna was getting along with his new school. Although not really, most of the boys specially his seniors and Sawada Ieyoshi target him and try to bully him.

But thank to over protective self proclaim rightman hand and the prefect demon, those guys never try bothering him again. All though they still call him Dame-Tsuna with Ieyoshi who started it.

Tsuna just shrug it and didn't care, beside if anything bad happen he can just defend hisself. Its just he really don't like hurting people and just scared them off.

"Good morning Cielo-kun." The school idol Sasagawa Kyoko said with a smile.

"Good Morning Kyoko-chan." Tsuna said with a smile "Good Morning to you too Hana-chan."

"Don't 'chan' me, just Hana is fine. Its kinda weird calling me with a 'chan'" Hana stated.

"Hey don't command Cielo-sama what to say!" Hayato argue.

"Back off stupid puppy!" Hana said.

"What in f****** world did you just call me?" Hayato said.

Hana just roll her eyes and walk away from Hayato. "Hoy, Don't u dare Ignore me!" Hayato said was about to attack Hana but then Tsuna stop Hayato.

"We better get going to class, the bell shall rang soon. " Kyoko said.

"Yeah I agree, Shall we Hayato?"

"As Cielo-sama say so." Hayato reply and together walk towards their classroom.

🕗🕔🕥🕝🕘🕡🕜🕠🕧🕞🕣🕗🕜

Its their vacant time and the next subject will be P.E. Suddenly, Kensuke Mochida the captain of Kendo Club just went to the sit of Sasagawa Kyoko with confidence. He slam the desk of Kyoko and lay on his knees. You know like asking Kyoko to be his wife. He grab the hands of Kyoko and ask:

"Sasagawa Kyoko, Would you accept my feeling for you my love. I Kensuke Mochida will promise to love you forever." He said as he kiss Kyoko hands which Kyoko blush from embarrassment.

Then Mochida got a kick from Ieyoshi. It send him flying.

"Get your hands off her." Ieyoshi said with a dangerous glare.

"Why you...! Who are you for saying that!?" Mochida said.

"I'm her future husband." Ieyoshi declare which everybody did gaps and look at him shocking.

"Huh!? She doesn't deserve someone like you!" Mochida said.

"And she deserve someone like you!? Pathetic." Ieyoshi said as he grab Kyoko hands.

Kyoko got her hands off and shouted. "Leave me alone, I'm not anyone's girl." Kyoko said.

"Then its settled. I challenge you to a kendo fight and whoever wins shall get Kyoko's hands." Mochida said.

"Your On." Ieyoshi said.

As both of Mochida and Ieyoshi glare aT each others eyes. They don't mind Kyoko who was crying. Hana pat her back to calm her down.

"Listen both of you,Kyoko is ain't a prize to win!" Hana declare.

"Oh? Wanna be in the fight with us?" Mochida ask deadly.