Chapter 44

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was walking home still thinking about the offer, he was glad that Shamal created him a pill to help him remember his memories but... He still don't like the fact that he will fight his own brother.

"I heard you accept the deal." Ieyoshi said as he was standing in his door playing cool, but he wasn't really.

"I did" Tsuna stated calmly.

"You accept it nor not, your still gonna lost anyway. I'll win for sure." Ieyoshi said with a smirk before shutting his door with a loud slam.

"I'm not gonna loss my Guardians to you nor the Vongola itself in the name of Giotto-nii's honor." Tsuna thought and walk to his room. But stop along the way as he realize what he just thought.

His thought? Why did he thought like that? He didn't want to be the Vongola Decimo did he? Then why did he think like that? WHY?

Tsuna now lay at his bed with a confuse thought and feeling so frustrated. "Maybe I should really,really remember my past to understand things." Tsuna thought. "Lately I dream, no I saw some memories with the first generation. How I know them, how they train me, and how they make me feel like I'm not useless at all. Although, In my dreams people call me often Dame-Tsuna." Tsuna last thoughts before He first fix hisself before going to bed with hiM predicting that he will have the same Memory/Dream about meeting the GHOST.

But Tsuna was wring, He did not get any dreams instead he slept very well this time. He stretch his arms and start a new day.

Today was saturday and he will just help and explore namimori for a while. But his plans was ruin by Reborn who suggested that Ieyoshi and him should train in Namimori hill. Tsuna has no problem with it but Ieyoshi? He said:

"ME? Training with Him (Pointing to Tsuna) Are you joking REBORN!? His a useless Child!" Ieyoshi said.

"SMACK!"

Reborn smack Ieyoshi's head.

"Ow."

"His not as useless as you think." Reborn stated.

"Tsk, As if" Ieyoshi said as he roll his eyes.

Tsuna did not say a word and Ignore them as he went to the kitchen and saw Nana is cooking

"Hey, Mama, Can I help you in something?"  Tsuna ask

"No thank you Tsuna, You can just sit down and wait for the breakfast." Nana said happily.

"No I insisted Mamab, I can cook if you want." Cielo offer.

"Really?" Nana ask.

Tsuna nid happily.

Nana was happy that Tsuna and him spend time together. Nana was surprise Tsuna can cook, Tsuna knows how to put things and slice things properly. They even share information to each other regardings this cooking strategies.

"Where did you learn to cook Tsuna?" Nana said.

"I don't know, One time I was left alone in the mansion, I was hungry, I quickly went to the kitchen since at that time maids and workers are in day off. So I cook on my own and That is." Tsuna said happily.

"It must be pretty tough huh?" Nana said.

"Not much." Tsuna said.

Later.

Ieyoshi smile because the food taste better than the first. It was delicious.

"Mom, this is delicious." Ieyoshi said.

"Oh, This time Tsuna help me cook. Tsuna is a really good cooker." Nana said with a smile.

Tsuna look down and blush along the way. "I-I-Its nothing really. Since,  Maman help me." Tsuna said shyly.

"Ha, As if you can cook." Ieyoshi said as he roll his eyes and continue eating.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

At exact 9:30

Tsuna and Ieyoshi went to the Namimori Hill.

Well, Most of the time Ieyoshi was the one Reborn training, Tsuna on the other hand just do basic and take a rest which Ieyoshi yelled its unfair.

Reborn stated its fair since Tsuna doesn't really need training, Tsuna can have a match with Hibari with no hesitation. Tsuna can win.

Tsuna was also observant. He declare the fact where in Ieyoshi's move are mostly weak. Each fighting were weak and Intuition? Ieyoshi has none.

Ieyoshi's will was also weak and selfish that's why Ieyoshi won't Reach HDWM because Ieyoshi's flames are not purer and stronger enough to reach that limits.

🕕🕥🕡🕧🕣🕝🕥🕔🕘🕧🕘🕣🕜

When the training was done doing the hell training, finally Reborn gave him a time to relax. Ie walk home exhausted and feeling so tired. Reborn is chilling in his head and it troubles him how to keep his balance so reborn won't fall. But suddenly he receive a kick from unknown person. Ie almost kiss the ground he term around who is his attacker Ie saw a girl, a chinese a girl to be exact.

"I-pin found her target. I-pin will eliminate her target." The chinese girl said and attack again.

Ie was tired, so he dodge the attacker but stumble to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you stupid girl?" Ie yelled.

"I-pin must destroy her target." The chinese girl reply and attack. Ie dodge it but he receive a kick instead so his but hit the ground.

"Who the hell is your target?" Ie yelled attempting to attack the chinese girl. But the 8 years old girl dodge and Ie can't attack well due to his body was tired from hell training. He look at reborn, well reborn was just smirking and enjoying the scene and looking at him with that's-a-goo-training-look.

The chinese girl then took a picture and show it to Ie.

"This is I-pin's target and its you." The chinese girl said and attack once more.

Ie's eyes widen.

"The hell you stupid girl. I'm not your target!!!" Ie yelled.

"I'm not stupid, the name is I-pin. And you are my target." I-pin reply and attack.

"Why you stupid girl.!" Ie snap out almost beath I-pin to death, despite I-pin is a girl and a child once Ie snap out he'll do anything. But suddenly as I-pin and Ie attack each other, someone knock them out. Reborn saw the attacker and slightly shock who is it.

There Tsuna stood up between the two.

"Tsk, Why didn't you stop them.?" Tsuna said.

"You do know I'm just an infant." Reborn said smirking.

Tsuna roll his eyes. "Your one heck of a sadist." Tsuna thought as he carry I-pin the girl bridal style under a tree together with Ieyoshi. Both lie down peacefully, which Tsuna want to sleep too.

Reborn jump at Tsuna's head.

"Reborn can I ask you a question?" Tsuna stated.

"Shoot it."

"How can you live your life with a curse body?"

"-".........*Sigh* Not a big deal. Just ignore it and live with it."

"Oh? Is there any possible to broke the curse?"

"Who knows." Reborn said "Maybe a true sky can broke it."

_______________________
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊