Chapter 46

3Rd person's pov.

"CIELO-San JOIN THE BOXING CLUB TO THE EXTREME."

Tsuna, I-pin and Lambo close their ears with there hands.

"Ouch, My ears." They all thought.

Tsuna open his eyes and recognize the person infront of him.

Sasagawa Ryohie, The leader of Boxing Club and the best Boxing guy in whole Namimori. Has a decease of Boxing Obsession. -Tsuna's H. I say that to him. Tsuna narrowed his eyes. "Boxing Obsession?" Tsuna thought.

"No thank you Sasagawa-sempai. You see I'm not very good." Tsuna said.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING TO THE EXTREME? I SAW YOU FIGHT JUST EARLIER."

Tsuna blink once and twice. "Oh, That? Hehehe... I'm sorry Sasagawa-Sempai, I'm not really interested at Boxing" Tsuna disagree calmly and gently.

"BUT YOUR PERFECT TO THE EXTREME."

"Is he going to shout everytime?" Tsuna thought. "I'm sorry." Tsuna said as he bow politely at Ryohei.

Then out of nowhere. Reborn appeared. "Maybe you could challenge my Student Sawada Ieyoshi." Reborn said.

"REALLY?"

"Yes." Reborn stated.

"No, I disagree. I won't fight an idiot." Ieyoshi stated appeared behind Ryohei.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR CALLING AN IDIOT!?" Ryohei said.

"You, Your f****** Loud. Stop screaming." Ieyoshi said irritated.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Ryohei said feeling mad about Ieyoshi.

"Your not just an idiot your a deaf." Ieyoshi said as he roll his eyes.

Ryohie was going to say something until Reborn jump towards Ieyoshi's shoulder and whisper something to Ieyoshi's ear.

Ieyoshi immediately brighten up. At that time.

Reborn immediately jump back at Tsuna's head.

"On second thought I agree to your challenge. If you win you can Take Dame-Tsuna to your boxing club what ever, If I win I got to date Kyoko-chan." Ieyoshi said.

"MY SISTER IS NOT A PRIZE!"

"I'm not a prize too."  Tsuna stated calmly but at the sametime angrily.

"Too late, Whether you like it or not, I'll make Kyoko-chan Mine." Ieyoshi stated happily.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN SAWADA." Ryohei said.

"Well see about that." Ieyoshi said as he walk towards his house happily humming.

Tsuna turn his eyes to reborn saying "This is all your idea isn't it?"

"So judgemental to say Tsuna."Reborn manage to pout.

Tsuna roll his eyes and walk to home leaving the irritated Sasagawa behind.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Were home." Tsuna stated.