Chapter 71

3rd person's pov.

Kyoya sleep was peaceful that night. Its more peaceful when he was dreaming about the cloud and the sky. He smirk to himself and settled down on his office.

Kusakabe then slid the door open.
"Kyo-san, A transferee student is coming today." Kusakabe stated.

"Hn." Kyoya's only answer then he signal to have to look who's this transferee.

He was surprise and his K.I was more coldly than it is. His good mood was destroyed and went to a bad mood instead. He thrown the files away.

"Tsk, Tell that principal I'm busy. I don't want to see her again." Kyoya stated coldly. Kusakabe bow and say goodbye before leaving.

Kyoya got one of his tonfa and almost broke the certain desk within frustration. Hid mood once good and it turn bad when he saw that stupid file he wish he didn't saw.

He quickly got his tonfa and jump through the window. He will need to find some herbivores to bite to death.

Later that morning, Kyoya went rampage. But it all stop when a certain Omnivore approach him.

Tsuna cover Kyoya's eyes and whisper. "Calm down Kyoya. Its fine... Everything is fine, I'm here am I?. Listen to the sky voice Kyoya, My cloud." Tsuna said calmly.

Tsuna felt Kyoya relax a little and loosen up. He let go of Kyoya's eyes.

Kyoya turn around and face the smiling Tsuna.

"Good Morning Kyoya, But it seems to me your not im a good mood. Something is wrong?" Tsuna ask.

Kyoya's bad mood turn off, all his anger and frustration drained as he saw those beautiful doe innocent chocolate eyes. Hearing the voice of the Omnivore makes him calm, Calming the Cloud.

"Omnivore." Kyoya called softly.

"Its fine Kyoya. How about let's talk." Tsuna said as he grab Kyoya's cold and rough hands and drag Kyoya to the reception room.

"So? Kyoya why did you went on a rampage all of the sudden? To think its early in the morning." Tsuna ask gently.

"Tsk I was so good mood in this morning until Kusakabe gave a file of a new transferee student." Kyoya stated calmly.

"And..? That student is?"

"My suppose to be Future Fiancée." Kyoya stated.

Tsuna blink once or twice before chuckling. Kyoya narrowed. "Oh, I remember you said to me that when Your 7 Years old you met this annoying herbivore girl who suppose to be your future Fiancee Am I right?" Tsuna stated with a smile.

"Yes, But I don't love her nor I'm going to marry her. That won't happen." Kyoya stated coldly.

"Relax Its fine."

"No its not. Once she is here, that means she knows I'm here, and once she knows , My Excuse parents are here too. That means they are going to take me back home where I always chained up." Kyoya stated very coldy. "And I hate it."

Tsuna then sigh calmly. He knows Kyoya ran away from his parents because of non-stop order. If Tsuna is in that position he thinks he won't be running away.

Tsuna hold Kyoya's hands. It was rough and big and also cold. But it was yet gentle. Tsuna smile.

"Kyoya... Your strong. Infact your one of my strongest Guardians. Your known as the prefect demon. That's why, you should be free. Never been chained. Because a cloud always roams freely right? So be the cloud and move free in the sky. And I'll be always with you." Tsuna said gently.