Chapter 6

3rd person's pov.

For Tsuna, Remedial Classes are fun to be with. Its great on learning stuff everyday without any disturbance from a teacher who is favoritism and from a students who is apple of the eye.

He eventually got good on the remedial classes, all of his scores and test were pretty much ok. Yet, he didn't want to tell his mother nor his father because he knows his brother Ieyoshi will be more likely get jealous over him and beat him out of the crap again.

Tsuna is now staring at the sleeping figure on his lap. Hibari is just looking so peaceful and calm, his face was astonishing and the brunet can't help but to smile.

He had learn that Hibari lives across the Namimori mountain in the old Japanese Mansion. Tsuna did thank Hibari for saving him at that time, but Hibari never admit he saved Tsuna, he just have pity Tsuna because his such a herbivore.

Tsuna sigh heavily because of this time, Remedial classes will be the end so his back on spending time on his room (probably doing hacking stuff) or be a perfect stress reliever for his brother.

He quite admit it that  he'd enjoyed his time on the roof with Hibari Kyoya.  Hibari had become a importance on Tsuna's life, and Tsuna had gotten comfortable with having the prefect around even though its often silent, but those silent was peaceful and really comfortable.

He wonder if Hibari will say yes if Tsuna ask to hangout with him. Well he enjoy his company and it would be nice if he and Hibari would be spending much time or hanging out or something.

"Herbivore, you're day dreaming."

               Tsuna snap out, and his gaze went down finding a pair of slitted grey eyes observing him.

They were beautiful. Tsuna thought.

Tsuna flushed when he saw those eyes and immediately look away.

"So-so-sorry...I-I was just thunking..."

Hibari observe him for a 30second  before leaning back and closing his eyes again.  Tsuna sigh in relief, he'd wonder if he wake Hibari from the sleep or not.

"What about?"

Tsuna snap out and was shock about that question. Its more like The world is going to end! or something. That question means its Hibari's way on stepping closer to him, but maybe Hibari just one to broke the comfortable silent between them.

"Most of our lunch really."

Tsuna was a terrible lier, he can't even lie to everybody else, infact he can only tell the truth. The only person that he could lie is his mother, why? because his mother believe that Tsuna's bruises and injuries came from the clumsiness of Tsuna and don't believe that Tsuna is being bullied at all.

Hibari didn't reply to Tsuna, but the silent that they were having is quite comfortable and peaceful. Now Tsuna wants to ask Hibari if they could hang out....Its now or never he guest.

"Hibari-san?"

He didn't get any reply, but he was to assure that Hibari was listening to him anyway.

"Today is the end of Remedial Classes, an I was hoping we could eat lunch tomorrow at different place, like we could hang out?" Tsuna said sheepishly.

Hibari got up and went to a sitting position. He stretch and yawn at the same time.

"I do not hang out with some herbivores." Hibari said after the Yawn and quite feeling a little sleepy.

Hibari's answer lead to Tsuna's disappointment but he didn't regret asking, at least he had try asking.

Hibari's open his eyes and look at Tsuna.

"All though, I would you to meet me at playground tomorrow 12:20 noon, don't be late or I'll bite you to death."

Tsuna was shocked. He check the sky if its raining cats or dogs or money or anything, the sky was great blue sky and those clouds move freely. Then why does Hibari say yes? Or may be it was just Hibari clearly just like to spend time with Tsuna, but....It could be just a dream right?

MiniSkip💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

When Tsuna got home, He was greeted by Nana who's smiling towards Ieyoshi who's on her lap and Ieyoshi was holding a box, more like a present.

"Tsu-kun welcome home. Come papa gave something."

Nana call him cheerfully. Tsuna sigh heavily and walk without energy towards his mother. He climb on the couch and sit there waiting for Nana to give his present.

So Nana without further a do gave the present wrap in orange yet simple wrapper. Tsuna glance at the present and sigh.

"Mom I'll be in my room."

Tsuna said as he climb out of the couch and went to his room. But his brother said something that made him stop along the way.

"Mom, Dame-Tsuna is terrible. He trip out of nowhere causing him to bump into one my friend, and my friend hit the pole."

Ie said, a perfect lie. Tsuna eyes widen but he sigh heavily and look at Nana. Nana gave him again the disappointing looks.

"Mou~ Tsu-kun. You should really work through your clumsiness. You could hurt someone else." Nana said in disappointment.

"Hm. I'm trying mom. Too bad Ieyoshi-sama is good. Now if you need me I'll be in my room."

Tsuna said with a rush went to his room and run upstairs shutting his room. He sigh heavily and don't want really to get involved on those two.

He think that his brother have committed a sin again, and probably that was worse. But his got to use of it, it happen everytime since its always happen.

He shook his head and don't want to think about it.

Nana and Ieyoshi was left dump founded, they gasped when Tsuna called Ieyoshi a Sama. Ieyoshi was more surprise, he wasn't glad that Tsuna call him a Sama because Nana will attack question and his good son reputation will be ruin.

But then he was glad that Tsuna did call him a Sama. He deserve it.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope u like it 🤗🤗