Chapter 11

3rd person's Pov.

3 weeks pass by and Tsuna was often do the same rutein. Go to school with out breakfast, Meet Hibari at lunch on the roof, Skipping dinner for hacking purposes and Tsuna was thinking some stuff. 2 weeks of secretly training between the 1st gen guardian had happen.

"You piece of a useless child" SLAP!
Nana said with anger.

"I-I-I promise mom. I didn't do it." Tsuna said already crying.

"Lier! Why would you do this to your brother? His kind and gentle and yet all you did is to hurt him, How could you?" Nana said as Tsuna got another Slap.

Tsuna just curl up on his bed and cry in pain. Physical pain don't bother him but... Emotional pain hurt the most. He swear his innocent, he did nothing.

"That Bitch! I swear I'll kill her if I was still alive." Said G who saw everything.

"Nufufufu~ Maybe I'll take that Brat too. I'll rain nightmares on him." Deamon said.

"Maa~Maa~ You guys calm down." Asari said even though deep inside of him he was angry.

Wanna know what happen?
Well,

As soon as the class had end, Ieyoshi on the other hand came home early. Nana wasn't anywhere and his bored. So he smile and think of a way to entertain hisself, what was that you may ask?

Well.... He purposely punch himself and made himself look so badly bitten and lay to the couch. He also gave some cuts on his body to revealed blood.

As soon as Nana came home, quickly he saw Ieyoshi was badly injured. She quickly went to Ieyoshi and ask who did this, Ieyoshi reply it was his older brother which is Tsuna.

Nana conclude that Tsuna did this because of being jealous. So when Tsuna came home, The slapping happen and Tsuna run towards the room and cry.

Little did Ieyoshi know, 7 people was watching the hole event which made them furious and mad.

Currently, Tsuna is crying on Giotto's chest.

"I did everything *Snob* yet why *Snob* yet why do they hate me? *snob*" Tsuna said.

"Tsuna...." Giotto called as he pat Tsuna's head. "Its ok, everything will be alright. Were here aren't we?" Giotto said trying to comfort Tsuna.

"I know, *snob* yet you guys are GHOST *snob* that soon or later *Snob* will perish." Tsuna said as he hug Giotto tightly.

Giotto lean down and look at Tsuna. He quickly wipe those tears away using his cold hands.

"We might. But right now were here aren't we? So don't cry, everything will be fine." Giotto said trying to comfort Tsuna.

"Tsk, I'll kill that bitch for you if you want?" G growled.

"Nufufufu~ Raining nightmares shall be given to that jerk (Ieyoshi)" Deamon said.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down you guys."

"EXTREME punishment shall be given"

"Yare, Yare, Stop being so loud."