Chapter 15

Tsuna's Pov.

4 weeks training with Kyoya, and I got stronger. I know how to enter Dying will mode slowly, but it only last for 20 minutes or less due to my body was weak.

I'm still small despite being 9 years old, my body was like 6 years old and I'm quite small.

The rest of the day, I only eat Lunch when Kyoya provide food for me. Nana-san don't prepare breakfast or dinner to me anymore because I need to be discipline due to the fact I keep hurting my little brother Ieyoshi.

Really? I didn't hurt Ieyoshi at all, Instead I'm the suppose to victim of him not the other way around.

When Nana-san, was out. Ieyoshi-sama keep coming to my room either I'll be his stress reliever or punching bag. I never did fight him back because his my brother. Never did tell Kyoya about it because I don't want to make Kyoya worried and also I hide my bruises and injuries from him carefully so he won't interrogate me.

The Ghost weren't here in my room. I'm guesting they are at Namimori Shrine chilling. Incase of Alaude he was training Kyoya the whole time.

Me on the other hand, is still on the bed. I feel so heavy today. My vision was blur, my head is killing me with a head ache, I feel so warm and and so weak, and most of all I'm panting hard with sweat on my face.

I try to move my body out my bed but I can't. I just felt so numb and weak. I close my eyes again and went to sleep. Today is sunday a perfect day to rest. I wish Kyoya was beside me so I will be more comfortable and have a nice dream.

3rd person's Pov.

Nana went to buy some groceries, now  Ieyoshi and Tsuna are the only one's who's on the house.

Ieyoshi smirk before running towards Tsuna room and make Tsuna as his punching bag. But as he got there Tsuna was already pale, pale as paper. Panting heavily, coughing heavily, sweating hard.

Ieyoshi approach Tsuna and held him, he clearly point pin that Tsuna was so warm, Ieyoshi smirk wider as Tsuna was experiencing a very, very high fever.

Ieyoshi smile evily at Tsuna before getting a gillet and grab Tsuna's wrist before cutting one deep cut on it which cause Tsuna to yelp in pain but still asleep.

Blood start to be drift off from Tsuna and the blood start to fall to the floor. Ieyoshi smile brightly, he lean to Tsuna's ear and whisper.

"Sweet Dreams Dame-Tsuna"

Before living the room.

Tsuna wake up from the pain in his wrist. He then sat up still feeling weak and he notice his wrist has a cut. So he use a amount of sun flames to heal him up before before collapsing to his bed due to blood lost and the using sun flames.

Tsuna was asleep of the whole day and night before he wake up next morning and found this was the day that Kyoya will graduate.

Kyoya will no longer enter elementary school and enter namimori middle school today.

Tsuna forgot any gift for Kyoya, but he remember a ring that he made. A silver ring made from a coin and with initial H.K on it, he got a silver simple neckless and hung the ring on it.

Its more like a neckless ring now that he will give to Kyoya as a suvinier hoping Kyoya will accept it.

Despite having a fever. Tsuna still able to fix hisself before going to school. Tsuna was like a walking ghost despite he was too pale. But has enough energy to cover that he was experiencing a highly fever.