Chapter 43

3rd person's pov.

A week has pass by since the whole event. Well its pretty normal for Tsuna, and great. Except for Lunch and every morning.

Mukuro always late, therefore he and Kyoya are sparring with everyone is watching there fights.

All student were amazed by Mukuro's skills that he can cope up with the prefect demon. He can easily run away without a scratch. The whole class was amazed at those two.

All though it happen every morning, Lunch is worse.

Takeshi is not doing his best instead just laugh wherever Hayato, Mukuro and Kyoya fights in the roof top. Tsuna don't mind aslong as he can eat his food without a disturbance.

He really don't know what snap Kyoya and Mukuro out for those two wonmt stop fighting wherever those two see each other.

Its a miracle though that this lunch was quite. But a little odd, Since Kyoya was beside Tsuna eating in silent. With also Mukuro was their.

"Maybe they were tired of fighting." Tsuna thought as he bite one of his bento.

"Chaos Tsuna." Reborn said as he appeared infront of Tsuna.

"Hello to you too Pineapple head." Verde said as he kick Mukuro's head before going beside Reborn.

Mukuro glare at Verde.

"Hello to you to Verde, Reborn. What's bring you here?" Tsuna ask.

"Well, you do realize that Sawada Ieyoshi is the candidate for next Vongola Decimo right?" Reborn said Tsuna nod.

"He needs his subordinates, Like a Sky who needs his element to protect." Reborn stated.

"Did he got any?" Verde ask Reborn.

"Not a single one." Reborn said. "I try to recommend Gokudera Hayato for storm guardian but he refuse." Reborn said.

"That bastard won't got any subordinates trust me." Hayato said.

"Kufufufu~ I agree with the lost puppy. Despite being a manipulative- brat, he won't get any guardians." Mukuro stated.

"That's why I ask shamal with this pill." Reborn said as he presented a container with a single capsule in it. The capsule is color orange and white.

"What is that Reborn?" Tsuna ask.

"This is pill will help you remember your memories." Reborn stated. Tsuna frown, he was happy that Shamal created a pill that can help him remember yet he knows there's a BUT.

"But... Once you drink you will fall to asleep within 3-5 days depends on your memories." Reborn said as he pause a little and look at Verde on the otherside.

"Don't worry you'll wake up. I can assure it because I help Shamal do it." Verde stated. Mukuro roll his eyes.

"Since when did your invention works? Mukuro stated.

Verde glare at Mukuro. "They all work, if you won't sabotage me while I'm working." Verde stated.

Mukuro just smile at him, a smile where he was thinking to torture the infant scientist.

"Why did you created that Pill Reborn? What's your true goal?" Tsuna said.

"As expected, Well since you know, I want you to regain your Memories and after that you'll fight your own brother for the position of Vongola Decimo." Reborn stated. "Who ever wins shall have the guardians too." Reborn said.

"No." Tsuna said immediately. "One I don't want to be the Decimo. Two, my so called guardians are not prize for a fight." Tsuna stated.

"You have no choice Tsuna. Because Ieyoshi already accept this." Reborn said."More likely you force him to accept this agreement." Tsuna said. "But NO means No." Tsuna stated calmly.

"Yet, if your not gonna accept this both you and the others will be indager." Reborn said.

Tsuna look at Reborn on with a confuse look.

"Aria will soon be gone and Yuni is the one who will be the holder of the sky mare rings together with Byakuran, But... there's a possibility that other Mafia members will attack you and speciallly Ieyoshi. Along the way, since Ieyoshi won't have any subordinates he will die that's for sure."Reborn stop a moment. " If Ieyoshi will die then you will be the Vongola Decimo whether you like it or not. Since both of you are the only heir... So better this than waiting for Ieyoshi to die right?" Reborn stated.

Tsuna re-think the condition. Reborn was right. Mafia Famiglia can be more cruel as they can be, like the time that Mukuro was living in hell of the hands of Estrano Famiglia. He was right the fact that Ieyoshi will be attacked by other enemy and might die because he doesn't have any subordinates. So its a highly chance he will be the Decimo no matter what.

Tsuna look at his so called guardians.

"So? What do you think?" Tsuna ask. That surprise the them all. "I mean you all be part of this since you will be the prize for this event. The winner got's the guardians." Tsuna stated.

"I disagree." Kyoya and Mukuro both said coldy with a glare.

"I also Disagree." Hayato said.

"Why?" Reborn ask.

"I only have one sky and that is only Tsunayoshi, no more no less." Kyoya stated coldly.

"I agree with the idiotic skylark, my sky is only tsunayoshi no more." Mukuro stared.

"Yes, Cielo-sama is the only sky and my boss." Hayato stated.

"Sure, Tsuna is our sky, but.... I'm sure Tsuna won't give us that easily won't you Tsuna?" Takeshi said.

Tsuna was shock at first but then smile at Takeshi. "Your right. Takeshi, I won't give up that easily." Tsuna stated.

"Then you'll accept it?" Reborn ask.

"Yes. I do." Tsuna said.

________________________

Thanks for reading
hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊