Chapter 20

3rd person's pov.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi? Chrome? Yuni? Where are you?~" Mukuro said as he was looking in the garden.

Mukuro heard a soft chuckled behind the bush. Mukuro smirk knowing he found out was he was looking for.

"I wonder where are they~" Mukuro said pretending to not know where the kids where hidden.

The chuckle got more louder. Once Mukuro is a way, you could see a 9 years old Green hair head girl and Indigo hair girl peeking.

"Boo!" Mukuro said as he catches the two girls.

"Oh, No Mukuro-sama found us." Chrome said.

"Its not fair." Yuni said pouting.

Mukuro just laugh. He found the two girls who is hiding because he caught them eating his chocolate cake. But the main culprit was missing, where could the Main Culprit can be hiding?

Mukuro still smile and say "Kufufufu~ Come out, Come out wherever you are Tsunayoshi-kun" Mukuro said then he heard a heavy sigh.

Chrome and Yuni follow Mukuro who went deeper at the Giglio Nero's forest  and found a brunet was near the river feeding the bird with his Cake. The brunet heavily sigh as he smile weakly at the birds.

"Tsunayoshi-kun?" Mukuro called.

"Cielo-nii" Yuni and Chrome say the same. Then the bird start flew away and seeing this Tsuna smile.

"Mukuro, Chrome, Yuni." Tsuna called as he smile.

Mukuro came forward and hit Tsuna's head. Tsuna rub the spot where Mukuro hit him.

"Ow, That hurts." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ A punishment for eating my cake." Mukuro said.

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm sorry though. Is just your cake is tempting." Tsuna argue.

"Well, I guest you need to bake me another one neh~" Mukuro said.

"Yeah guest I will." Tsuna said as he sat down neat the River bank.

Mukuro sat beside him along with Chrome and Yuni.

"Tsunayoshi-kun? Your sighing a lot and you look uncomfortable, You ok?" Mukuro ask.

"Is Cielo-nii tired?" Yuni ask.

"Then Cielo-nii should rest." Chrome argue.

"Nope, I'm not tired. Just didn't get enough sleep." Tsuna said.

"Another nightmares?" Mukuro ask and Tsuna nod.

Mukuro sigh. "What about?" Mukuro ask.

Tsuna look at the river than the sky.
"The dream seems blurry but...I was keep screaming and Screaming running on a pitch black room. I can't see anything but I could heard voices....Saying:

Your useless child.

Hahaha Dame-Tsuna trip again. His useless hahaha

You don't deserve to live you good for nothing child.

Why do you hurt your brother.

And more things related to that. Yet I keep saying things like:

I promise I didn't hurt anyone.

I won't hurt anyone specially my brother

I promise I'm innocent

Why wouldn't you believe me?

Then I wake up panting hard, and as I can see tears came rolling down from my eyes...... Don't know why but the voices echoing in my mind was very very familiar." Tsuna said sadly.