Intro

It was raining cast and dogs literarily, the late twilight turned the hotel room into a place of deep shadows, but Jae wasn't ready to move up, to light up the lamp, he was waiting impatiently, one million images in his head. Taeyong was on his way from the airport.

They haven't seen each other for a month as Jae's boyfriend was touring the world again while Jae was playing manager for Mark, but today Taeyong had a free weekend so he was coming.

Their relationship was blossoming lately, the best what Jae could have ever had was Taeyong's love. His toes were tingling from excitement when he was listening to each sound.

He had cancelled his work out hour with his new personal trainer today, he had told Mark to have some fun alone this evening. Everything stopped being important, because his boyfriend was coming.

The door crackled causing Jae to jump from the bed. He saw Taeyong, his wild sky-blue hair a little rain wet, his torn jeans to a sweatshirt and a very stylish jacked made him look so hot Jae let all the air out.

"Hi," said Taeyong slamming the door shut.

"Hi," Jae grinned.

After a month it was a little awkward to just fall on each other's lips, so they rather stood there observing, waiting who will make the first move.

"I missed you little Jae," said Taeyong, moments later Jae closed him into his arms kissing down his face passionately.

He found Taeyong's lips, his tongue, he couldn't stop when he was pushing his boyfriend on the bed kissing so madly.

Taeyong landed over him, his laugh filled the room.

"So you missed me too?" he asked.

"Endlessly," Jae pulled him back by his neck, he needed to have his body first than they could talk about the past month.

"Boy you're hot today," whispered Taeyong when he managed to pull Jae's t-shirt off him. "I'll sue your personal trainer."

Jae blushed, he knew Taeyong was complaining about him becoming so manly but he enjoyed investing into his body to make it sexy.

"But you like it admit it?" Jae threw Taeyong's jacket along the room.

"No, I prefer my little Jae," Taeyong was undressing him quickly until they were bare touching so nicely.

Kissing deeper and deeper until everything blurred out in their passion.

Thank you so much to everyone reading and supporting this story. I hope it will be an amazing journey. Let me know your thoughts about the intro 💕

Much <3