71. Exposure

It was a week after their return to their city, a nice day, a building hired for the shoot while Jae was trembling so much sitting on a chair in the changing room wearing a bathrobe only while the director and crew were preparing the cameras and the bed in the other room.

Whatever craziness had brought him here he wasn't sure about his idea at all, Taeyong, yes the craziness had a name. That craziness was grinning wide while jumping in his bathrobe caressing his back cuddling to him every few seconds, he was becoming worse then Renjun.

"Ready guys?" asked Mark who decided to come to the set to watch Jae's struggle.

"No," Jae became very red.

"Come, or should I show this people all my treasures alone?" asked Taeyong kissing the top of his head.

"But... I will be too embaffassed to evef look into anyone's eyes again, evef," complained Jae.

"Jae don't become a green bean man just come," said Mark.

"See Mark is telling it too," Taeyong begged so Jae groaned raising from the chair.

He was barely able to breath when they entered other room the crew watching them.

"Jae it will be great," said the director giving him thumbs up but Jae lowered his head more allowing the fringe to fall in his face.

He sat on the bed when Taeyong crawled on it next to him.

"Ok so let's get the hot part behind us first," said the director explaining them how they were supposed to make out.

"Let's do it," Taeyong squeezed Jae's hand then stripped off his bathrobe giving it to their stylist, who hurried to help smiling shyly.

Jae thought his heart will leave his chest when he did the same while Mark cheered loud causing the director to eye him up in a parenting way.

Jae felt he will die from embarrassment.

"Fell as if you're all alone in the bedroom," said the director, yes that wasn't helping. "And action!"

Jae felt Taeyong's trembling hand on his face followed by his boyfriend's so known and beloved lips on his while Taeyong started to kiss him very shyly.

"Cut! Jae's the one who has to start the make out session," said the director causing Jae's stomach to flip.

"Ok," said Taeyong looking at Jae only. "Relax," he muttered.

"I can't," whispered Jae.

"It was your idea," Taeyong laughed causing some of the ice inside Jae to melt.

He knew he wouldn't be ever able to do it alone without this amazing man who was his life his future.

"I love you," whispered Jae shivering when the director shouted,

"Action!"

Jae raised his hand to Taeyong's face pressing his lips to his, the butterflies mixing with fear and embarrassment when he was kissing Taeyong very shyly slowly getting his tongue in play.

"And cut! Guys it must be fierce it's the whole point of it, it must be overdone in case to look nice," said the director when Jae risked a glance his way but all the people were hidden in the darkness because the blending lamps were making him dizzy so he focused on Taeyong.

His lover squeezed his palm with his sweaty one giving him same strength so Jae nodded.

"Action!" shouted the director while Jae fell over Taeyong's lips more forwardly, he was deepening the kiss while Taeyong's hands moved up and down his body yes it was becoming hotter, his body becoming turned on while he suddenly forgot the film crew the watching people getting lost in Taeyong's lips in his body when he was kissing over him neck down his chest.

"Go! Go! Better!" shouted the director while Jae returned to Taeyong's lips both making out harder like they loved to, till Jae pushed Taeyong on the bed.

"Cut!" yelled the director while Jae was barely able to stop kissing Taeyong he leaned over him inhaling sharply.

"Great do it one more time if you can push it up it will be great," said the man.

"Ok," Jae nodded.

He sat up pulling Taeyong up by his hand both very red and sweaty very messed.

"Why am I always agreeing on your stupid ideas?" whispered Taeyong causing Jae's insides to twist.

"Action!" shouted the director so Jae fell on Taeyong's lips again pressing them out, it was so pleasant to kiss him despite the circumstances their make out session became so fierce so sensual Jae's body reacted while he let go of Taeyong's lips immediately trying to cover it with his hands.

"Don't worry Jae we will cut it out no intimate parts will be visible!" assured the director. "So keep going that's the atmosphere I want."

Jae blushed harder but returned to kissing Taeyong he could cancel it all but right now it was no other way but through, he would be a bigger fool running away now.

They played the scene tow more times causing Jae to nearly come from all the pleasure and Taeyong's closeness.

"And stop! Ok come and see the results," said the director when Jae was barely able to stop  touching Taeyong but the stylist came to place the bathrobe over him.

"Gfeat now I should walk with that bownef," he whispered looking at Taeyong who seemed very amused.

"Come," Taeyong jumped up form bed hurrying to the director while fastening his bathrobe.

Jae followed trying to hide his shame as much as possible with this peace of fabric.

He leaned over the screen placing his chin on Taeyong's shoulder watching the scene it was amazing as he had pictured it.

Thank you for all the support, it's always making my days. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jaeyong shooting this kind of video?

Also how do you like Dream's new album, I wish it was longer especially when I listen to it while writing.
This comeback inspired me so much I might write a short story about NCT Dream, I'd like to try something new a little bit of an interactive type of book following the subjects of 'We go up', what do you think?

Much <3