55. Play

"Dear Jae that's a play where you will scream my name as loud as you can," whispered Taeyong licking over his ear when Jae's body reacted. He felt Taeyong letting go of his pants and boxer shorts the cold night air on his skin when the boy pressed him harder to the tree getting so deeply into him, like years ago back in the locker room, oh how Jae loved that kind or rough hard pleasure, quick, unprepared, just fire, just sex, and still so much more, his chest bursting his arms hugging the tree when he was moaning louder and louder.

"Oh Taeyong," he screamed when Taeyong rocked him harder into the trunk while his lips falling over the back of his neck giving him double pleasure.

Jae closed his eyes uttering Taeyong's name in the dark night lying his head back climaxing into one million pieces when Taeyong was still working hard giving his force into this thigh space till his loud mean filled the forest his head falling on Jae's shoulder while he became light in him. Jae was clinging to the tree his body trembling like crazy, his vision coming back slowly, he was breathing in sharply Taeyong's body pressing tightly to him.

It was a long time till his boyfriend moved out then leaned down gliding his tongue over Jae's sensitive spot while Jae thought he will come again even if it wasn't physically possible, his body so relaxed so happy.

"Let me kiss you," Taeyong's voice was torn his breath quickened.

Jae turned to him leaning at the tree his body still swimming from the sweat Taeyong looking so sexy Jae was always falling back in love again and again when he saw his lover so messed up and pleasure weakened.

"You'fe the most beautiful."

"Stop," begged Taeyong when Jae caressed over his face grabbing his neck pulling him to himself kissing so deeply their tongues tangled around each other endlessly their bodies becoming more and more ready again.

"We should go back," whispered Taeyong after very long kisses when Jae's hand laid on his intimate parts moving up and down.

"We'fe so wasted we need a showef we can't go back home looking like this what if we will bump into Junie," whispered Jae.

"I know," Taeyong grinned.

"Let's go to Doyoung."

"No Jae, us coming in smelling like sex won't help the two, Minju has been living like a nun for five years now while Doyoung is just a man he wouldn't ever admit it but he's struggling hard to keep his virginity while being with this beautiful woman he loves," said Taeyong. "And Mark is heartbroken it won't help if we come to him looking like this."

"So whefe will we goo find a stfeam?" asked Jae.

"No stilly the night is young let me find a nice cosy hotel somewhere near, we will rent a room for a night as there's so much more I want to do," Taeyonng sucked down his neck then up causing Jae to grin.

"We need to be back befofe Junie will wake up."

"Don't worry I'll take care of the time," Taeyong pecked Jae's lips in a a wet way.

Jus find this hotel alfeady," groaned Jae. "Of you'll be the next to have youf nose fubbed against that thfee."

"Yes sir," Taeyong laughed pulling his pants up than taking his phone out browsing through it.

They reached the car drove up the road to a nice small hotel got a pretty room with a big bed.

The moment the door closed behind them they fell on each other, undressing in a speed.

It was long hours later when Jae was still wide awake caressing over Taeyong's body inhaling his scent his closeness his own body so fulfilled, Taeyong's dark eyes watching him from the pillow so Jae cuddled into his face kissing his lips.

They started to make out passionately and Jae knew he won't get any sleep that night but it was more than worth it.

It was 6 a.m. when they sneaked into the flat Jae's eyelids falling by themselves his body remembered each of Taeyong's pleasures, his mind filled with the images of their night, the living room was quiet the book Renjun had been reading when the were leaving was closed on the coffee table. They were tiptoeing to their bedroom but stopped in front of Renjun's door listening carefully before opening it, the first down was falling inside revealing Renjun and Dalli sleeping in Sicheng's arms all being wrapped up in a flowery duvet.

"Oh they'fe so cute," whispered Jae.

"Like real brothers," Taeyong smiled. "Let's leave them and hurry we'll get at least an hour of sleep," he closed the door cautiously when they disappeared in the bedroom stripping off their clothes taking a very nice shower together then lying down in their pajamas turning from fiercely lovers into Renjun's well behaved parents again what caused Jae to chuckle to himself before he closed his eyes falling asleep.

 "Let's leave them and hurry we'll get at least an hour of sleep," he closed the door cautiously when they disappeared in the bedroom stripping off their clothes taking a very nice shower together then lying down in their pajamas turning from fier...

Thank you so much for all the amazing support, I hope you enjoyed the chapter?

What do you think about Jaeyong's date?

Much <3