12. Never mind

It was a horrible night, Jae fell asleep all dressed up on the couch after crying his eyes out. His phone was vibrating a lot of times but he wouldn't bother to pick up anyone else than Taeyong.

So he was vey surprised when he opened his eyes to find a bright midday light filling the room. He turned one the couch, rubbed his eyes then his gaze fell on person sitting next to him, he blinked a few times till he recognized its was Taeyong.

"Hi my Jae, your were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you up, Mark had let me in," said Taeyong.

"What have you done?" Jae sat up.

"I'm here with you," Taeyong rubbed his knee.

"Why?" Jae trembled.

Taeyong lowered his head his smile faded.

"I'm thinking way too hard about my life lately," he said.

He moved forward to place the newspapers underneath the coffee table in a straight line.

"Taeyong what's going on I feel no one is honest to me lately," said Jae his voice shaking.

"Little Jae," Taeyong sighed. "I love you so much, just don't worry. I tried my best to continue the tour but I was struggling with myself for moths now. I'm not feeling so well lately, no don't worry it's because of my inner battle, my body is suffering to give my mind some relief," Taeyong moved a little closer on the couch lying his warm hand on Jae's thigh rubbing it gently. "I was living my dream for so many years but I came to a point when it stopped being enough."

"My love is not enough anymofe," whispered Jae.

"It is, it is everything, I just..." Taeyong turned to him. "I don't know how to express it, I'm 26 now, some of my priorities are changing. When I'm looking at our friends, the way they're living I started to see this craziness isn't everything. I have it all, a fulfilled life a career, money, a lot more I can ever spend, do I really need to tour the world again? I've been to all that places so many times. I had performed in front of sold out stadiums for over eight years now. I need a break. Last two weeks were brilliant, to wake up late, do breakfast for you, cook dinner for you, cuddle on the couch, watch TV, listen to music, walk along the river, just do some dull normal things. I realized right now it's more important to be with you just enjoy being with you. To have a real family Jae, and you're my family," Taeyong leaned in pecking his lips so tenderly Jae experienced a sharp pain.

He had admired Taeyong all those years, been a fan of this music he couldn't be the reason for him to stop living his dream.

"Taeyong I don't want you to quit being a singef, it makes you happy," said Jae.

"I'm not quitting, just making a break, a year, two maybe, I really want to relax, spend some meaningful time with you," Taeyong was watching him with glittering eyes that carried no regrets just happiness.

Jae couldn't take it he looked away.

"Do you expect me to stop toufing with Mafk?" he asked.

"No, of course not, I can just assist you if you like me to be here," Taeyong took his hand up to his lips then kissed it.

"You had scafed me so much so so much," Jae pulled the boy in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry my Jae I had no idea how to tell you," whispered Taeyong.

"Pfomise me to nevef evef scafe me so much again," begged Jae holding Taeyong as tightly as he could.

"Jae, please no bear hugs, I can't breath," begged Taeyong causing Jae to finally smile to himself.

Maybe it wasn't that bad, thought Jae when four nights later he was lying next to Taeyong in a king size bed in a beautiful hotel in Las Vegas. Mark was out clubbing after his show, while Jae enjoyed being all alone with Taeyong. He knew the press and fans were giving him the fault for the cancelled tour, some threatened him on his social media sites for taking Taeyong away from them completely.

He tried to ignore it, as for here and now Taeyong's warm chest he was cuddling to, his steady heartbeat the gentle moved of Taeyong's fingers in his hair, was enough to make him the happiest.

It couldn't be better, he could stand all the hate as long as its meant him being so fulfilled and happy.

"Jae," Taeyong's deep voice always made him turned on.

"Yes?" Jae glanced up at the dark eyes looking at him.

"How do you picture your future?" asked Taeyong.

"Like fight now," Jae grinned.

"Wouldn't you like..." Taeyong took a loud breath.

"What?" asked Jae.

"Never mind," Taeyong turned from him.

"What's on your mind do you want to go on touf again? I'll suppoft you no mattef how you decide," said Jae moving up leaning above Taeyong's face kissing his swollen lips he had kissed too much this evening.

"I've heard you'll pose shirtless for a magazine in a week," said Taeyong.

"Don't change the subject," Jae bit his lover's lips.

"Aren't you afraid too many people will like to lay you down are seeing this?" Taeyong's eyes scanned his chest.

"Taeyong." Jae hit his arm playfully. "I don't cafe besides it's all youfs, youfs to touch only."

He laid down kissing Taeyong's sweet-salty skin cuddling his lips to the boy's shoulder.

"My little Jae became a man now he wants to show the whole world how sexy he is. It's all my fault," muttered Taeyong starting to giggle.

 It's all my fault," muttered Taeyong starting to giggle

Thank you for the feedback and support. I hope you enjoy the story so far.

What do you think about Taeyong's behavior? What is he not telling Jae?

Also it's a special day for Nctzens, the first vlive with 18 members, over 500M hearts, the comeback news, how do you feel?

Much <3