18. House

After two days of traveling Jae was completely over, he fell asleep in the taxi, waking up when the car stopped. He saw a wooden fence belonging to a house in the beach area of the city, palm trees were growing in the rather wild garden. Jae rubbed his eyes, he payed the driver, took his luggage out then stopped at the gate. He had left New York in a terrible mood after a huge argument with Mark who didn't want Taeil on tour with him. "I'm not a baby I can take of myself, I don't need Taeil!" - Mark's yelling was still in Jae's tired mind when he dialed Taeyong's number.

It was very early the first down was making the torn clouds blue.

"Jae," Taeyong picked up after the eleventh signal.

"Hi soffy to wake you up but I'm in ffont of the house tfying to figufe out how to get in," said Jae.

"In front of what house?" asked Taeyong in a sleepy way.

"Ten's house," said Jae.

"What!" he heard Taeyong screaming, something banged, Taeyong swore and Jae shook his head.

"Felax," he said.

"Wait there!" Taeyong ended the call.

Soon a light switched on the third floor, the second, the first, the ground floor then the front door opened, Jae felt butterflies when he saw Taeyong running through the garden, his hair one mess, his pajama shirt put on on the left side he was moving a strange hoodie with teddy ears on the hood up his arms.

Jae smiled to himself, he hasn't felt that happy for days, his tiredness lifting off turning into excitement when he was waiting till Taeyong opened the front gate moments later Taeyong's arms were around him his hot breath on his neck.

"Hi," whispered Jae leaning in for a kiss but Taeyong stopped him.

"Morning breath ok," he said becoming red.

Jae shook his head when he grabbed his suitcase walking behind Taeyong towards the hose.

"I'm so glad you're here but you have to be very quiet to not to wake the twins up, they finally stopped wining around four a.m. so we're really enjoying the two hours of sleep," said Taeyong with a sigh.

"We can go to a hotel," said Jae.

"No Ten will be sad if you won't say at least hi to him Rachel and the twins."

"Ok," Jae shook his head.

He left the big suitcase in the hall taking only his backpack upstairs tiptoeing behind Taeyong cautiously to an attic room with a nice big bed.

Taeyong disappeared in the bathroom cleaning the washbasin after brushing his teeth while his eyes have been smiling all the time.

Jae felt the first signs of the jet lag making his body so tired he barely believed he will have some strength left to shower so he stripped off his clothes lying down in the bed cuddling into Taeyong's pillow, it smelled like his lover, that was enough to make his feel completely safe.

He felt Taeyong laying down beside him, gentle kisses on his back as he was lying flat on his belly his eyelids way too tired to move up.

"Get some rest," whispered Taeyong moving the duvet above his back then cuddling to his shoulder.

"Love you," whispered Jae then everything faded into calm dreams.

The bed was a little strange and Jae needed a moment to realize where he was, the room was really small the ceiling lower as it was in the attic, the only window showing a view on two palm tree trunks.

The bed squeaked when Jae turned on his back still cuddling the pillow under his arm, he rubbed his eyes, his body could use anther 24 hours of sleep.

He heard some rumor coming from downstairs, Taeyong has definitely been up as the clock showed 2 p.m. so Jae sat up. He needed a moment to tell his body to move, he need to watch out for his head as the ceiling in the bathroom was even lower but there was enough place to take a shower that freshened him up. Jae had left all his clothes downstairs so he moved through Taeyong's wardrobe finding something comfortable to wear he hoped he hasn't left too much mess but we wouldn't ever wish to fold the cloths the perfect way Taeyong had done.

Jae found his glasses and toothbrush in his backpack, he thought he looked ok when he left the bedroom walking down a wood staircase. The house had three floors but really strangely made. It was a rather big house but the rooms were small. Jae reached the living room doors to find Taeyong cleaning up the floor with a vacuum cleaner while Ten was sitting on a couch watching him totally exhausted.

"Hi," said Jae.

"Hi Jae," Ten lifted his palm.

"How afe you?" asked Jae glancing around the room to find a lot of toys, little clothes, bottles and other strange things scattered around it.

"I'm trying my best but the twins are producing more mess than even a person like me can clean," said Taeyong turning the vacuum cleaner off for a moment, sweat was sticking to his forehead.

Thank you for the amazing feedback and support.

What do you think about the chapter and Jaeyong's meeting?
Will they be able to talk it out?

Also how do you like Baby don't stop?

Much <3