41. Two hundred thousand

"I know," Jae lowered his head.

He hoped the morning meeting with Kun may bring something he felt helpless but he was ready to try out everything possible and impossible.

Doyoung had taxed telling him and Minju ware on their way to this small city to be with them and help. Taeil has sent a message telling him to never give up. Yes Jae hoped a miracle will happen but it was rather unlikely.

"Jae! Daddy Tae!" Renjun came running into the room dressed in his pajamas. "Goodnight," he said jumping in Taeyong's lap then pressing his small lips to Taeyong's in a cute peck.

"Night my baby," Taeyong smiled pinching Renjun's cheek, yes lately Renjun was giving Taeyong goodnight kisses Jae wasn't very happy about but the two seemed to be understanding each other amazingly.

"Goodnight Jae," Renjun crawled on Jae's lap hugging him tightly.

"Night my love," he said.

He knew the boy was feeling their tension as he wasn't as bright and happy as during the last few days.

"A goodnight kiss for Dalli," he said stretching the sheep to them so Jae chuckled kissing the stuffed animal then ruffling Renjun's hair.

"Night Dalli," Taeyong kissed the sheep then tapped Renjun's back gently. "Off you go," he said.

Renjun waved to them running to the bedroom they heard him jumping up on the bed.

"Ah!" Jae let all the air out resting his head on Taeyong's shoulder, he was so exhausted.

"A miracle happened and we met him so another miracle will happen and he will stay with us," said Taeyong taking Jae's hand.

But Jae was too broken to speak so he just cuddled into Taeyong wishing the night would fly quicker as a decision even the worst was way better then this terrible space between hope and hopelessness.

It was five to nine a.m. when Jae entered the shady beach-bar, he was happy he could do something, act, sitting and thinking was dangerous. He saw Kun waiting in the same spot as last time his grin wide his clothes a little better, his gaze clearer.

He had definitely prepared for the confrontation Jae felt it.

But he sat down his stomach somewhere else, the hearing was set to midday so he had just a few more hours.

"So?" asked Jae glancing up at Kun. "What's youf decision?"

"Ah it was a hard one," Kun rolled his eyes. "But I need to set priorities," he spread a newspaper on the table and Je leaned above it to see his photos with Renjun when they were out eating pizza and when Renjun had help him to put the bag in the trunk. The tittle said 'Jung Jaehyun and his lovely kid,'

"Happy?" asked Kun.

"That's all?" Jae trembled.

"Oh ok," Kun sighed fishing a few more newspapers out spreading them in front of Jae. There were some photos of him and Renjun playing hide and seek with Sicheng in the hotel, or him seating Renjun on the chair in the restaurant.

All of the photos were very sweet they showed how well their relationship was so Jae's heart ached a little less.

"So what do you want fof it?" asked Jae.

"200,000 and a flat," said Kun.

"What!" Jae opened his mouth wide. "This few shoots afen't wofth!" he boiled over.

"Ok I can use the other ones I have," Kun shrugged. "I thought you want to keep the kid no matter how the costs are."

"You'fe so filthy!" Jae raised his voice. "Ok but you'll sign this papef fof me," Jae pulled a paper out of his pocket one Taeyong had prepared with his lawyers.

"I won't sign anything this isn't a meeting this isn't happening, right?" Kun grinned.

"I'll tfansfef the money and buy the flat you just need to sign it," said Jae.

"You know I have it all here, photos that can produce an abyss between you and Renjun all the famous photos of Mark Lee's secret, the one that will shatter your little company," said Kun.

Jae glanced at a brown envelope that was lying one the couch his heart speeding up.

"You want to know it so badly right?" Kun raised his brows. "Let's say you'll pay the money buy the flat you'll be nice, I'll get an exclusive photoshoot once you adopt the kid with him, then the photos will stay a secret and you'll be able to see that one you want to see so badly."

Jae trembled he remembered how Doyoung was always daydreaming about killing Kun, yes right now he was considering using a knife or this coffee cup Kun was drinking from but he knew it would be a horrible mistake, he needed to deal with his hate another way.

"Ok," said Jae stretching his hand out while Kun grinned wider.

"You can leave from here once the money is transferred," said Kun.

Jae slivered but reached for his phone while Kun wrote his account number down on a napkin, Jae was burning from anger when he was filling in the transfer then pressed send.

He showed the proof to Kun who grinned wider.

"Good luck in the court," he said.

Jae jumped up storming out, he was so mad he needed to make a short walk along the beach to calm don until he was able to drive.

He reached the hotel to find the room completely empty a short note one the coffee table.

'Love the hearing was moved on to 10:30 a.m. we're in the court please come asap.'

Thank you for all the feedback you're giving this story

What do you think about Jae making a deal with Kun? Will he make it to the hearing?

Much <3