36. Family membef

"What, but-but... what if he gets scafed... He is so delicate. This mofning he woke me up with scfeams as he was affaid I had left," said Jae.

"Your bond with him is a strong bond and we need to show the people this bond," said Taeyong.

"How?" asked Jae.

"I have no idea right now I need to rest," Taeyong closed his eyes when Jae pressed his face to his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

He couldn't imagine what his lover has been through during the past two days. Jae really wished there was a way there had to be, he couldn't just say Renjun they need to leave him in another orphanage, it would break Jae's heart into one million pieces and Renjun... Jae couldn't even think about it, he shivered and Taeyong closed him in a deep hug.

It was the only light in all this darkness Taeyong being here holding him so tightly. It was Jae's shield and strength he knew as long as they were being together it was ok as long as these warm hands were all around him.

"You'fe my fock," said Jae realizing it sounded everything but romantic.

"Ok little rock sleep," whispered Taeyong pressing his lips to the top of Jae's head the way Jae had done it with Renjun a day ago and Jae giggled realizing he really was the lady in their relationship.

"One day he will call me mum and you daddy I'm telling you," said Jae.

"Yes it's very probable," Taeyong's lips turned into a wide grin.

"Daddy Tae," whispered Jae being so turned on his body racing again.

"Stop your kinky naughty head and go to sleep," groaned Taeyong hitting his butt playfully.

Jae breathed harder hiding his head in Taeyong's chest. He couldn't sleep his body begging for making love with Taeyong but he heard the boy's steady breath and knew Taeyong really needed to rest they also couldn't wake Renjun up and give him a shock therapy.

He was way too little to understand things like that. He should grow up in a safe environment, yes thinking about Renjun calmed Jae a bit. Their bond was important, but haven't people, seen it they were followed by paparazzi from the first day, wasn't it obvious how amazing their time together was? Or haven't the photos ever seen daylight? Jae move his hand out stretching it until he too his phone from the coffee table. Taeyong glanced at him when the screen light hit his face.

"Jae let me sleep," he begged turning so Jae moved from his chest cuddling to Taeyong's back as he was checking all the gossip sites. Yes there were just photos of him taking Renjun from the orphanage nothing else. One shoot of Taeyong with the lawyers and Jae realized someone wanted it to look bad, someone who has followed them maybe even had photos of them being a little intimate with Renjun sleeping in the other room. Jae placed his phone back when his mind was working in super speed. Kun wanted them to lose, he wanted Jae and Taeyong to suffer, he knew what loosing Renjun would mean to them, but Kun needed money, he needed money for drugs and food, he needed money badly and Jae relaxed a bit while a plan was forming in his head.

Someone screamed causing Jae to jump up on the bed he looked down the room to find Renjun as cried out as yesterday standing in the room.

"What's up?" asked Taeyong with a sleepy voice.

"Junie we'fe hefe ok," said Jae while the boy ran to the bedroom.

Jae searched for his t-shirt one the floor he put it on while stumbling to Renjun's bedroom where the boy was shivering on the bed.

"Junie," said Jae sitting on the duvet but Renjun moved away. "Baby what's up?"

"You don't love me you, you love him more than me," sobbed Renjun.

"Baby it's diffefent. It's like with youf mom and dad, both loved you but loved each othef too," he said.

Renjun looked at him big tears falling down his face.

"You can love mofe than one pefson in youf life it's ok," said Jae.

Renjun was watching him carefully when Jae didn't know what else to say.

"Can you tfy to accept Taeyong fof me ok?" Jae stretched his hand out.

Renjun moved even further on the bed so Jae lowered his head. Was it all a failed idea from the start?

He didn't know what to do so he got up walking to the other room with his head low.

"What's up?" asked Taeyong.

"Jae!" Jae heard Renjun calling him the boy ran out then cuddled to his leg.

"Oh Junie," Jae caressed his hair he took the boy up while very skinny hands moved around his neck with the little sheep.

"Let's eat breakfast," said Taeyong getting up taking his t-shirt from the floor while in the the first dawn light Jae saw Taeyong's skin has been less red then the last time he had seen it.

Taeyong walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower then Jae helped Renjun to wash himself and dried the boy's hair. Once Renjun was ready he showered quickly, he walked out to see Renjun eating while he and Taeyong were sitting on pillows one the floor around the coffee table a nice breakfast on it.

Dalli had her own pillow what caused Jae to smile.

"I guess Dalli is a family membef too," joked Jae while Renjun jumped up running to the couch than placing another pillow for him next to his. "Thank you," said Jae.

Thank you for all the support

Thank you for all the support. What do you think about the chapter?

About Jae's new plan and Jaeyong's first night and morning all together with Renjun?

Much <3