6. Past

The sun light was so bright Jae opened his eyes, he felt Taeyong's warm body right next to his, he had woken up with his cheek pressed to Taeyong's chest so he moved up smiling to himself. Taeyong was still sleeping peacefully so Jae moved over his face pecking his lips gently before he tottered to the shower. Last night had ended in their bedroom where they were making love till the morning hours, Jae's body still so fulfilled he could sing. He took a quick cold shower to bring himself back to reality then walked to the big mirror with the towel. He scanned himself in it, the trained chest and arms he was so proud of were nearly giving him goose bumps, was Taeyong happy with everything he had been kissing and touching last night. Jae turned in the mirror analyzing the line of his back and butts, should he extend his muscles, ask his trainer to pump his body up even more or leave it like that? When was it enough? What was hot, what extreme? He couldn't answer it now, the quietens got too lost in his own reflection, the water dipping, the water drops rolling down his body. Was he turning into a vain person like Yuta enjoying himself way to much, Mr. SJ Music CEO, Mark's producer and manager, Taeyong's boyfriend, a rich successful vocalist, a young man who had landed five model jobs and three commercial deals in the last moths. He was now training for a shirtless photoshoot on the cover of one of the top fashion magazines, he also had a very naughty idea for his comeback video but still no courage to ask Taeyong if he will play the boy Jae will be making out with in it.

"Enough," whispered Jae to his reflection when he felt his boy becoming turned on so he dried himself, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, let them dry on their own when he dressed up lazily then walked around the house till he found Sicheng sitting on a couch in a big room downstairs.

Sicheng was crying again what caused Jae's nice morning mood to fade immediately.

"Sicheng what's up?" he asked walking to the boy who was still wearing the long red dress, the wig was in his hands the red lipstick all gone.

"Jae," Sicheng looked up.

"Why afe you cfying? Why afe you still in this?"

Sicheng shook his head he clenched his little fists.

"How do you think Sicheng felt nigh last?" asked Sicheng cloudy.

"Bad," whispered Jae.

"Yes bad, vefy bad, Yuta made Sicheng wear this. It was humiliation," Sicheng broke down into more tears.

"Doyoung had told me the pufpose of a dfess up pafty is to look the most fidiculous not the best you can," said Jae.

"Doyoung looked terrible," Sicheng smiled through the tears.

"But you look hot," Jae blushed.

He glanced away from Sicheng as the time when they were dating became vivid, it was a time Jae never liked to think about much. He did his best to never make his relationship with Sicheng awkward after their break up, but there was no denying he had had Sicheng's body for months, he still remembered the passionate sex they had had. Sicheng must have thought about it too because he jumped from the couch.

"I didn't look at you like that tfust me," said Jae. "I was woffied to see how sad you wefe but you'fe beautiful it's just obvious."

"Everyone only want lay Sicheng down, right Jae?" asked Sicheng. "Yuta with Sicheng because want Sicheng body, you-you," Sicheng chocked. "Back then you want someone in your bed right Jae, and Sicheng pretty, Sicheng good to be small and used, right Jae?"

It was the first time they had spoken about it and it made the hair on Jae's body crumble.

"No you know I fespect you, you'fe my ffiend," said Jae. "We both needed someone back then and it was a nice time you told me you didn't fegfet doing it with me!" Jae raised his voice.

"Sicheng didn't ok! Thought Jae is ffiend, respect Sicheng and like him, and is better than Yuta, do it to make Sicheng happy," the boy was talking quietly. "Sicheng happy with Jae but no love Jae, love Yuta and Jae love Taeyong and... when Sicheng back with Yuta think it's stupid, that give his body to Jae, because first should be with his love, and Jae had first with his love but Sicheng not."

Sicheng's vocabulary cracked so suddenly Jae was stunned he was feeling like back in high school, when his friend had only known a few words.

Jae felt guilty when he lowered his head.

"I'm soffy Sicheng I know I shouldn't have done it, but I can't tufn it back."

"Sometimes difficult because Jae great man and handsome, and respect Sicheng ok, and Yuta so unfaithful, lying all time. Sometimes Sicheng wish Jae could be more than ffiend, no Taeyong, no Yuta, if no Taeyong and Yuta, Sicheng and Jae be vefy happy," Sicheng became scared when he turned around running out of the room.

Jae fell on the couch he tried his best to not to burst out into tears. He really loved Sicheng as a friend, he had a strong urge to protect him while it was him who had hurt him so much with his careless behavior. Sicheng was right in a different world they might have been lovers, they might have been happy because it had been a great time together but Jae loved Taeyong unconditionally and Sicheng loved Yuta but Yuta was breaking his heart constantly. Yuta loved Lauren or both, he was in some dark place where he couldn't choose. Sometimes Jae wished Sicheng could meet someone who would love him the way he deserved to be loved.

 Sometimes Jae wished Sicheng could meet someone who would love him the way he deserved to be loved

Thank you for all the love for this story it's amazing.

What do you think about Sicheng and Jae's conversation about the past?

Also I'm so happy about 텐데 being released, the song is so beautiful, let's all watch it again and again 😍😍

Much <3