42. The brown envelope

Jae crumbled the paper in his fist when he stormed out of the room.

He needed too concentrate a lot but he nearly bumped into a few other cars fortunately he reached the court in one piece. It was 10:25 when he fell into a corridor to find Taeyong waiting on a bench Renjun was sitting on the other side next to a very unpleasant looking young woman in a grey suit.

"I'm hefe," said Jae barely catching his breath stopping next to Taeyong.

"Jae!" squeaked Renjun he wanted to jump up but the lady told him off while she forced him back so he became all scared hiding his face behind Dalli.

"What's up?" asked Jae leaning to Taeyong.

"It's the curator," said Taeyong looking at the woman who fixed her glasses eyeing Jae up with disgust.

"You will so loose the kid," she said when Renjun stared to sob loud.

"You'fe scafing him," protested Jae.

"Oh I have material none of your lawyers can prove wrong," she smiled taking a brown envelope out of her papers causing Jae to nearly faint from fear so Taeyong caught him pulling him on the bench while Renju jumped up shouting "Jae! Jae are you sick!"

"I'm fine," whispered Jae.

"What is this?" asked Taeyong glancing at her.

"An anonymous person had sent it this morning," she smiled wider. "You'll never be able to explain this," she got up straightening stopping in front of Taeyong while he turned red when she showed him photos from the restaurant where he was leaning in holding Renjun's palm in his hand while pecking his lips.

Jae nearly fell off the bench when Taeyong became red from anger.

"Haven't you ever seen a parent kissing his kid?" asked Taeyong sharply.

"He's not your kid, you're not a parent you're a perverted homosexual," she hissed raising her head up higher.

Jae felt like slapped Renjun was crying loud trying to get to them but she grabbed his arm in a rough way pulling him to the hearing room as the door had opened.

"Shut up you stupid kid!" she shouted shaking Renjun what must have been very painful.

Jae looked at Taeyong his blood boiling over, so Kun had lied to him, had taken the money fooling him.

"I had told you there's not possibility to make a business with Kun," said Taeyong.

"It's all youf fault I had told you to not to kiss him!" Jae raised his voice. "Now we will loose him because, because you had to!"

"Jae this woman is perverted if she's giving a meaning to such an innocent kiss. I wanted to show my love to Renjun that's it you know that!" Taeyong went pale.

Jae wanted to scream shout and bite, but Doyoung Minju and Sicheng came their way all very worried.

"What's up?" asked Doyoung but a court worker asked them to go inside.

Jae was dizzy when he sat next to Taeyong on a very uncomfortable chair in the hearing room, Renjun was sitting next to the woman still sobbing.

Jae's friends took place in the back behind some journalists when the judges came, the main judge was a rather scary looking woman.

Everyone got up bowed down she opened the trial with her hammer. The atmosphere in the room was so thick it was hard to breath, Taeyong's lawyer jumped up to speak in their name but the curator stopped him.

"I can't allow to see more violence happen to this poor child," she said her voice suddenly very sweet. "His parents died when he was three, he has been beaten in the orphanage and now he became a sexual victim of two homosexuals," she said her voice cracking.

"Objection!" shouted the lawyer. "My clients' sexuality has nothing to do with the case they're a couple that want to adopt a child, they have given the child shelter and took care of it through the whole week."

"Too much care," the curator emphasized the last word. "I have proof that the child has been sexually abused," she said walking up giving the photo of Taeyong kissing Renjun to the main judge.

The lady fixed her glasses watching it carefully then handing it to her colleagues.

"Mr. Lee what do you have o say about this photo?" she asked.

Taeyong became pale when Jae lowered his head. It was really over.

"Haven't you ever seen a parent kissing his child?" asked Taeyong. "Because that's the way I'm fleeing about Renjun. If you see any wrong behavior on this photo please tell me where it is I'll apologize for it and take a punishment," Taeyong was speaking calmly. "I wanted to have a child of a very long time now, I'm gay so adoption is the only way for me and my partner to have one. I had stopped my world tour to look for someone who will fit into my family and Jae had found Renjun, it was love at the first sight for me. I wouldn't want anyone ever to harm Renjun, seeing the way he had been treated in the orphanage was so heartbreaking, so I want a safe and nice environment for him, beside he had asked me to kiss him, you can ask him," said Taeyong.

"Nonsense," muttered the curator.

Thank you so much for being here for me and my characters, you are amazing

So what do you think about the hearing, Taeyong's speech and Kun' s sabotage?

Much <3