17. 3 a.m.

"This wasn't the right routine," said the man stopping in frond of him.

"You have to live with it," said Jae walking back the stairs to dress up into his clothes, he threw the mask and bow tie into the nearest trash bin.

"Man its as cool, man its as cool, we have to do it more often!" squealed Mark jumped behind the curtain.

"Let's get going of do you want to stay hefe?" said Jae.

Mark groaned.

They dressed up then sneaked out of the backdoor crossing the streets till they found the way back to the nearest subway station. Mark placed the hood of his jacket over his head while Jae was frustrated because of all this twisted emotions.

He remembered the words Mark was spraying on the wall no the train had blended him so he wasn't able to read in to the end had Mark really spilled his deepest secret no it couldn't be possible.

They walked down the stairs to catch the first train towards Manhattan, Mark was very quiet Jae was too.

How will he tell Taeyong he was all naked dancing on stage in a strip club.

It was long after 3 a.m. but Jae was wide awake thinking hard.

'Babe are you back from shooting?' Taeyong's text lit up the darkness of the room fading after a moment.

Jae felt bad, he knew himself way too good, he had enjoyed the evening with Mark, he was straight on the path to lead a very wild life, but Taeyong wouldn't accept. Suddenly their needs were as close as the distance to the nearest planet, when had it happened it's been so great a few weeks ago.

Jae remembered Mark's fiery gaze on him in the strip club, he was afraid, afraid of himself, he knew if their nights will continue they might end in some very bitter mistakes, as Mark was searching for himself for his true sexuality, no it was just the heat of the moment Mark has never been attracted to Jae, their friendship was a very manly one, besides Mark liked girls. Still there was so much fear in Jae, he has promised himself he will never ever be with anyone else than Taeyong he was pretty sure he will have no difficulties with keeping this promise, if it just hasn't been about Taeyong's craziness lately.

Jae thought his mind will explode so he dialed Taeil's number pressing he loudspeaker lying down.

"Hi Jae," Taeil's voice was tired.

"Taeil, can we talk fof a moment?' asked Jae.

"Sure, what have you done?"

"I was in a stfip club with Mafk, we wefe hiding ffom the police as we wefe doing some illegal gfaffities," Jae giggled to the memories.

"What, are you arrested?" asked Taeil.

"No, we escaped, but yes we needed to be on stage in a stfip club."

"Have you been naked?" asked Taeil in shock.

"Yes both of us whefe but we had masks so no woffies."

"Jae I'm starting to worry to worry more and more."

"Oh come on, it was just fof fun, Mafk met a pfetty gifl they made out."

"Oh!" Taeil gave out a cry.

"But we lost hef dufing ouf escape. Yes but in the club when we wefe naked dancing on stage I had the illusion Mafk is looking at me in some... how to expfess it sexual way," whispered Jae.

There was a complete silence on Taeil's side.

"I'm scafed I don't want to be with anyone else than Taeyong but you know how it is and me and Mafk we'fe at the same wave lately, it's so cool to spend time with him, and Taeyong he is in Thailand sending me stupid photos with Ten's ugly babies, can you believe it? Taeil he said he wants to adopt," said Jae feeling pain returning.

"Oh," that was all Taeil could press out.

"Say something," whispered Jae.

"I don't know, I also think Ten had lost his mind we're still young, I wouldn't want children, but everyone's different. It's bad that you two have different opinions on it. But it's a way better option to talk about to Taeyong than to run away from it diving into a wild world of teenage pleasure with Mark," said Taeil.

"What should I talk about, I had told Taeyong how I'm feeling he just left the bed, we'fe so distant lately."

"But you don't want to lose him right?" asked Taeil.

"No," Jae felt a cold shriver running down his spine.

"Maybe you should really try to talk about it again and Mark, yes Mark would need someone who will give him courage to search for the nice good Mark in him again," said Taeil.

"Mafk is a young man, we've been thfough it too," said Jae.

"I know but I still remember him as the sweet junior, just, it's so hard to accept our Mark is an adult now."

"I enjoy him now, he's a man you can talk about evefything to."

"I know Jae, I mean it was amazing to work on his album with him he's such a talented musician."

"Taeil, maybe your can come to be with Mafk fof some time and I'll visit Taeyong?" said Jae suddnely.

"Oh I don't know... it's not the best... ok, I can do it for you."

"Thank you," Jae felt some of the pain letting go.

"I'll catch a plane today will reach Mark before his concert in Boston, you can just go to Thailand and say hi to Ten and Rachel from me."

"Sufe, thank you again you'fe the best."

Jae turned the call off, he laid down watching the ceiling above him wondering if it's a good decision but he decided to give Taeyong and himself one more chance if it won't work if they'll need a break he will come back on tour, Mark will definitely find some fun ideas for him to spend his days.

Thank you for all the beautiful support and your kind words, I hope you're doing fine.

What do you think about the chapter and Jae's decision? Will it save Jaeyong?

Much <3