43. Dalli

"It's just showing affection for a beautiful human I deeply respect and admire, because he's been through so much at that young age still has so much cheerful energy in him. Please Renjun is struggling with neurosis each morning he is waking up from nightmares searching if we're still there, if we haven't disappeared like his parents," said Taeyong.

"Why does he need to check?" asked the judge.

"Because he has his own room we're sleeping on the couch," Taeyong chuckled a little. "Renjun is my family and sometimes you kiss your family members to express your love there's nothing wrong about it."

The judge was watching Taeyong very carefully through her glasses then raised her head up.

"What about your relationship with Mr. Jung? Why don't you legalize it and marry?" she asked.

"I don't need a signature or a ring to be with him as the thing keeping us together is much more important than all the rules. We've been together for seven years now we're way more than married," said Taeyong looking at Jae his eyes glittering. "We're living in a very strange society Mrs. The only thing this society cares about is labels, not that we love each other just if we're married, because I'm gay and I'm kissing a child I'm immediately the last perv I don't get it," Taeyong was watching the woman questioningly so she coughed.

"Renjun come up," she said.

The boy looked at them so both nodded, he grabbed Dalli tighter walking to the witness's spot where a guard helped him up on the chair only the top of his head and the frightened eyes visible from there.

"Renjun how have Taeyong and Jaehyun treated you?" asked the lady.

"They bought me pizza a lot of pizza, its was delicious," said Renjun causing the whole room to answer with laughter while Jae shook his head. "And we ate a lot of sweets watching funny movies and payed board games, and Sicheng my new brother Jae's best friend was playing with me too we were eating even more sweets."

The main judge rubbed her forehead.

"Were they touching you?" she asked.

"Cuddling a lot Jae was carrying me when there were this scary men with cameras all around us."

"But were they touching you in a way you didn't want to be touched?" continued the lady.

Renjun's eyes filled with sudden tears.

"Miss Fiona was always beating me up with a stick and pulling my arm painfully and I was so scared, and Miss Hjeon was hitting my hand with a ruler when I didn't want to stop drawing or go to the canteen," Renjun was sobbing loud.

The room went very quiet Jae noticed how pale the curator went.

"And this scary lady who is sitting there was shouting at me and pulling my arm it still hurts," Renjun looked at her causing her to lower her head.

"I wasn't asking about the stuff in the orphanage but about Taeyong and Jaehyun," said the judge.

"They were so nice all the time, they're like my real parents I'm feeling so safe when I see them and when Jae is holding my hand I can fall asleep or when Daddy Tae is reading me goodnight stories," said Renjun.

"What stories are they?" asked the judge.

"About cat Guni and sheep Penelope living on a farm and about frog and fox who are friends."

"Has Taeyong ever asked you to kiss him?" asked the lady causing Jae to feel so uncomfortable why did Renjun need to answer all this stupid questions.

"No, he's kissing Jae because he loves him and I asked him to kiss me too because I hope he can love me too. My mum was kissing me goodnight and..." Renjun used his sleeve to wash off his tears. "So now Daddy Tae is kissing me and Dalli goodnight."

"Who's Dalli?" asked the jugde.

Renjun didn't answer just moved the sheep up pointing at it causing the lady to bursty out with laughter, how much she was trying to keep a straight face she couldn't she needed a moment to go back to her strict self.

"Ok that's enough, please wait here, we'll discuss the verdict," she moved up leaving the room with the other judges.

"Jae! Daddy Tae!" Renjun wanted to run to them but the curator stopped him pulling him back on his chair.

She wasn't happy while Jae found Taeyong's hand squeezing it under the table, they were waiting in silence Jae feeling sweat dripping down his neck. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the judges returned so they jumped up bowing again. The lady stood up taking a paper from the table.

 The lady stood up taking a paper from the table

Thank you for all the support it's so lovely.

What do you think about the hearing and Renjun's answers? What will the court decide?

Much <3