13. The word that changed everything

"I'm feeling beautiful because of you," Jae was enjoying pressing his lips against Taeyong's skin, really his favorite taste.

"I've never felt beautiful in my life util I met you," said Taeyong causing butterflies in Jae's stomach.

"Stop, you afe so handsome desifed a supefstaf, and I was the chubby kid who was a nefd and couldn't pfonounce f," Jae giggled, yes couldn't pronounce f, obviously.

"The moment I saw you in this empty classroom I knew I wanted that guy," said Taeyong grinning blushing hard.

"Why?" asked Jae. "What did you like about me?"

"Just you, everything, there wasn't a particular reason I jut saw you and my heart said wow, Taeyong you've found the right one," he blushed herder. "I adored you being so helpless and innocent back then."

"So you don't enjoy me now?" asked Jae.

"I do, you're still my little Jae when you're so shyly hiding behind my shoulder, just a pair of big brown eyes watching me in such a way I could melt. You will always be my little Jae nothing can change that," Taeyong moved his fingers down Jae's cheek.

"Stop please stop I have no outhef ways to expfess my love, but in nevef seems enough because it's so big, biggef than the univefse."

"Bigger than the universe, that could be a nice song," said Taeyong laughing.

Jae cuddled closer to him pressing him face in the crack of Taeyong's neck lying his leg over the boy's thigh.

"Mine," he whispered feeling so happy so proud, from all the things he achieved in his life being with Taeyong was the most important.

"Jae..." Taeyong's voice caused him to move his head up a little.

"Yes, say what's bothefing you so much."

Taeyong became red his palm started to tremble so Jae grabbed it squeezing it tightly.

"What would you think about... adoption?" asked Taeyong causing all the butterflies in Jae's stomach to die.

It felt as if someone had burned out all the lights in the room. Jae let go of Taeyong's hand moving from him sitting up in bed.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"No I was just... Ten is so happy about the twins," stuttered Taeyong.

"Ten lost his mind!" Jae felt anger.

"Listen it's just... I thought maybe one day... we could have a real family you me and someone cute how Sicheng had called it," Taeyong smiled. "It's just we're still young, strong, energetic it could be the best time to raise a child," said Taeyong.

Jae was watching him so stunned as if an abyss had suddenly split the bed creating an insanely huge distance between them.

"We'fe young Taeyong, too young," said Jae.

"It's just, just an idea," said Taeyong looking at him.

"A stupid idea! What do you think it will be like? Just pfoblems, do you think with a child on ouf head we would have time fof this, of sex at all!" asked Jae.

"We could manage people are handling both, a satisfying bedroom life and kids," Taeyong searched for his palm but Jae move it away further.

Has he really cancelled a world tour because of such nonsense?

"I don't want to have childfen Taeyong," said Jae honestly. "I've nevef wated it."

Taeyong's face became cloudy he bit his lips trying his best to hide his disappointment.

"Sure, I mean I should have asked earlier before I started to dream about it," said Taeyong. "Sure it should be a decision of both partners," he added. "Jae don't worry, the two of us, a little family is equally ok," he sat up. "I'll... I'll go for a walk," he said jumping from the bed looking for his clothes on the floor.

Jae saw him stumbling to the bathroom closing the door, he heard the water running his head was buzzing, he has never imagined Taeyong could to come up with that, never in a million years. He fell back on the pillows feeling all cold inside, he heard Taeyong leaving the bathroom, he looked his way, the boy was dress up the hood placed over his still wet hair.

Taeyong turned from Jae when he slammed the bedroom door shut behind him while Jae rolled over the pillows hugging one that still carried Taeyong's scent.

How could Taeyong come up with that? How? Mark was so right, Mark was more than right and Jae tried to find a way to escape this nightmare.

There was a lot of silence between Taeyong and Jae lately. Jae had told about the reason of their argument to Mark only, the boy said Taeyong has gotten insane and advised Jae to just leave the subject, wait till Taeyong will come back to his senses.

Jae tried to do so, he tried his best to ignore the subject but Taeyong was so distant lately, they were sleeping in clothes, booth refusing to cuddle, how could one conversation make it so freezing between them.

They landed in Chicago, flew over to New York. Taeyong said he wants to work on his music at home, so he packed his suitcase. Jae was sitting in the middle of the room watching him his fists clenched. Yes, maybe Taeyong needed to rethink it all, maybe it could give them both a breather.

"Bye Jae, don't be mad at me it will be as you wish it to be," said Taeyong coming closer kissing his lips passionately.

"Bye babe," said Jae his insides still cold.

He was so hurt by Taeyong, how could he ever come up with something so stupid, cancel a world tour, then make it spoil their fire, so their bed became a very cold place so suddenly.

Thank you for the support, there's less feedback lately but I hope you still enjoy the story.

What do you think about Taeyong's wish and Jae's reaction to it. What will happen to Jaeyong?

Much <3