40. What is straight

"Ah, sure," Sicheng giggled in a sweet way. "Where have you found this cutie?"

"Amazing Jae found him," said Taeyong sitting down across the table to Jae. "So once we're here we can order breakfast."

"Yes breakfast!" Renjun jumped up.

He ran to Jae who helped him up on the chair, Sicheng sat down on his other side his face was still red but he was smiling through the tears.

"Do you all have boyfriends?" asked Renjun looking at them with interest.

"No my ffiends Taeil and Doyoung have giflffiends you will meet them soon. Doyoung is dating Sicheng's sistef Minju," Jae blushed.

Yes maybe they were a very bad example he needed to show Renjun the world is very variated as he had no idea what Renjun's sexuality was or one will be, Dalli was a girl so...

"Are all your friends nice?" asked Renjun.

"All apaft ffom Yuta, but he's not my ffiend," said Jae when Sicheng's face became totally cloudy again.

"Yuta is ok, he has a lovely side he loves to hide from the whole world," said Taeyong.

"Even ffom Sicheng," muttered Jae sarcastically.

"I bet Sicheng knows this side," Taeyong looked at the boy who became deeply red.

Fortunately the waiter came so they concentrated on ordering breakfast not the awkwardness.

Soon all were eating eagerly Jae realizing he has been very hungry.

"How can Sicheng help you with the trial?" asked Sicheng once the waiter took the empty plates away.

"Oh I don't know," said Jae.

"They can't take the cutie away, no way," said Sicheng.

"I like this attitude," said Taeyong grinning to Jae through the table.

So Jae became very embarrassed why was he feeling so back to fist love lately, so many butterflies when Taeyong was looking at him only,

"Really can ask daddy lawyers or tell to press just let Sicheng know how Sicheng can help."

"Thank you if you'll keep and eye at Renjun from time to time it will be more than enough," said Taeyong.

"With pleasure," Sicheng glanced at the boy who was waving Dalli's little foot to him.

"We can manage," whispered Jae.

"But I'd love to be alone with your from time to time," said Taeyong raising his brow causing Jae to feel ready to crawl under the table and hide. "You're so cute I'd love to kiss you," said Taeyong jumping up.

Jae trembled when Taeyong walked around the table stopping above his chair leaning in till his lips met Jae's gently.

"Daddy Tae can I have a kiss to?" asked Renjun causing Jae to nearly fall off the chair.

"Sure I have enough kisses left to kiss you all," said Taeyong walking to Renjun while Jae saw how the boy stretched his little lips towards him.

Taeyong just leaned in pecking them very gently causing Renjun to giggle loud.

"I don't think it's good idea with all the pfess in wfiting," said Jae.

"Come on Jae children that receive a lot of love are growing up better," Taeyong grinned.

He was in a good mood when he returned to his chair while Renjun was making strange faces to Sicheng who was answering the game.

Jae glanced at the table clothing, he was so afraid Kun was somewhere out there he could use this shoot in such a horrible way even if Taeyong never meant anything bad with this gesture. Jae knew how affectionate Taeyong was once he opened up to someone.

"Jae don't be so cloudy," said Taeyong. "Enjoy the moment soon he will be too grown up and way to embarrassed to ask for a kiss from daddy, he would want a kiss from a girl," joked Taeyong.

"A gifl?" asked Jae stunned.

"Ergh!" said Renjun shaking his head. "Girls are ugly."

"You see," Taeyong winked to them.

"But... what?" Jae took a loud breath.

"Your baby is straight," muttered Sicheng choking form laughter.

"What is straight!" asked Renjun pulling Jae's sleeve while he was so frustrated, he really wished  to be able to stop Taeyong sometimes, really, and who was the volcano one here.

Sicheng stayed with them helping them out a lot as Renjun loved him and they were absolutely happy being silly playing games, or running around the hotel playing hide and seek till Jae needed to tell both off but Sicheng was finally smiling again. Yes but with each passing day Jae was more and more scared and worried as the weekend was approaching, and in the trial the decision other people will make, will mean so much for Jae Taeyong and Renjun's whole future.

On Friday evening right after nightfall when Jae was watching Taeyong who was cleaning up the living room of their tiny apartment. They had called it home for these few days but now the time was up. None of them dared to speak about it both too frightened.

Renjun was singing a song to Dalli in the bedroom when Jae washed the sweat off his forehead. He placed the box with toys next to the board games then sat up on the carpet next to Taeyong both leaning their backs against the uncomfortable couch they were using as a bed.

Taeyong's hand squeezed his a shiver ran down Jae's body.

"No matter what happens I'm here, there are different instances of court we will fight for our baby," said Taeyong looking at Jae seriously.

Thank you so much for all the amazing support, I can't believe it's chapter 40 already.

So what do you think about Taeyong being affectionate towards Renjun? What about their worries? What will happen in court?

Also I'm considering traveling to South Korea this summer but I'm still between minds, if any of you has any travel advice you could give me I'd be happy, or if you find out about any NCT schedules for June/July in Seoul and how to get tickets please PM me, as my dream is to see their live performance.

Much <3