66. Rescue mission

"My touf mangef was injufed dufing a boat tfip," said Jae calmly but he was trembling inside.

"We've already checked you out right?" asked the man.

"Yes I came late with Mafk Lee I'm his managef," said Jae.

"And you miss?"

"Lauren Francis the organizer of the engagement party," whispered Lauren.

Kun winced loud so they looked at the officer.

"We feally need to take him to a doctof please," begged Jae.

"Ok have a good night," the man left them running in another direction while they reached the reception quickly.

Mark has already been there with his bag and suitcase he was waiting for a taxi.

"Mafk, he will fly back with you," said Jae causing Mark to look at them and Kun completely stunned.

"Ok," he said catching Jae's eyes. "Is it not getting better?" he asked looking at Kun's leg playing his role immediately.

"No he needs pfofessional tfeatment," Jae looked Mark in the eyes.

"Ok you're the boss," Mark nodded.

They walked Kun to a taxi when Mark took over from Lauren the girl carried the bags behind them.

"Jae?" asked Mark when they placed Kun in the car.

"I'll call the aifpoft, officially he's youf touf mangef, you'll take a pfivate jet ffom the smallef aifpoft to the neafest island on anothef countfy's teffitofy ffom thefe you'll fly back home ok?" asked Jae.

"Why are you doing it he's a stalker and a paparazzo?"

"He's a pefson," said Jae using Lauren's words.

"I told you you deserve a medal. Take care," Mark jumped in when Jae and Lauren waited and waved.

"Let's go back," said Jae taking Lauren's hand leading her to the bungalow in the lagoon quickly, they locked the door behind them when Jae ran into the bathroom getting some towels he started to wash the floor off the blood, when Lauren hid the first aid and threw away the dirty bandages

They placed all the blood covered things into a big bag while Jae decided to take it to the main trash container behind the big building.

He was shivering when he thew it all in there quickly turning back. He walked back to Lauren's room. He reached the bungalow to see an officer who was wishing Lauren a good night.

"Oh it's you again sir," said the officer turning to him.

"I've dfunk too much in the bar down the stfeet then was in a club you know now I need to walk a lot to get sobef," said Jae smiling.

The man eyes him up suspiciously but left when Jae walked to Lauren then into her room.

He fell on the mattress taking a long breath, Mark had sent him a text they had reached the runway and were ready to board.

"So? What about the pafty was it? Did it...?" asked Jae.

Lauren's face became very cloudy.

"No Jae, Taeil has never shown up," she said sitting on the bed next to him.

"I'm so soffy," whispered Jae the images of Mark and Taeil kissing returning so vividly, will Taeil remember any of it tomorrow definitely not.

"He doesn't love me Jae it's obvious, no man can love me," whispered Lauren her head down.

"I don't believed it," said Jae. "But Laufen do you love him?"

"I'm working on it, I'm doing my best but it was easier to try when I was sure he is madly in love with me. I wanted to answer his love to make it enough. Jae I... I would do everything to be with Yuta but Yuta will never be mine again," tears rolled down her face.

Jae stayed quiet he placed his hand on Lauren's small palm although he had no idea what to say.

"You see I'm weak Jae, I should have been over Yuta for years, but I can't when I see him, his smile, his eyes, him, I'm dreaming about the times we had each night this were the best tow years of my life no matter how bad he treated me no matter that he had left for the tour just hearing hie voice on the phone just being in his arms feeling his kiss... The thought I'll never kiss him again is killing me it's as if someone would tell you you can never ever kiss Taeyong again how would you feel?" she broke out into tears.

"Laufen I know ok, I undefstand," he whispered.

"I know you do... and I'm trying so much to not to have hope because I know he will always choose Sicheng."

"I'm so soffy," Jae squeezed her hand tighter. "I afgued with Taeyong today because of Yuta of the the awful way he tfeats you and Sicheng. He makes it so hafd fof you going back and fofth."

"Ah Jae, please don't argue with Taeyong you two are the prettiest thing there seeing you so happy makes me happy," begged Lauren.

Jae blushed.

"Promise me you will go back to him and make up."

"Oh ok," he trembled. "Laufen why... why have you helped Kun?" asked Jae.

"Oh it's just he had helped me before so I repaid it," she blushed.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember first year at university, when me and Yuta broke up and I had no place to live so Kun offered me a bed in his room."

"Yes I femembef."

Thank you for being here for me and my characters

Thank you for being here for me and my characters. I hope you like the chapter.

What do you think about Jae helping Kun? What will Lauren say?

Much <3