15. Where?

"Whefe?" asked Jae.

"To meet up with my friends."

"You have ffiends in New Yofk?""

"Met them two days ago," Mark grinned.

Jae hesitated, it wasn't good to trust some strangers, they were in some questionable neighborhood it was getting dark quickly.

He checked his phone to see a message from Taeyong which caused his stomach to twist.

He opened it noticing there was a video attached so he pressed play.

There was Taeyong smiling wide while he was holding one of Ten's ugly babies in his hands singing a song for it.

"What's this?" asked Mark leaning over Jae's phone screen. "Is he really in Thailand to see this smelly babies?"

"Looks like that," Jae clenched his fist.

"Aren't they lovely, greetings from Thailand," read Mark looking up at Jae.

"It's just a phase," muttered Jae hiding his phone quickly. "It's good he went thefe he will finally see how messy babies afe so he won't evef want one again."

"Yes, you're absolutely right, imagine if Rachel will ask him to assist by cleaning them up, he will freak out an run away straight back to you," Mark tapped his shoulder. "So let's go," he added.

Jae agreed, suddenly he was ready to hit up each club or place Mark wanted to visit, he was so mad at Taeyong, what was he doing at Ten's, was he really insane?

He left the building diving into the night with Mark, they were walking down some streets along some shady neighborhoods the adrenaline buzzing in Jae with so much excitement. Mark turned into a gate the knocked to a door of a brick building. Soon the door open and a pretty African-American girl let therm inside.

Mark winked to Jae when they walked into a smoke dusted living room where nine other teens were doing small house party.

"This is Latisha," said Mark pointing at the girl. "Met her in my changing room," he added.

"Hi, you're the hot manager?" she shook Jae's hand.

Jae blushed he stopped in some distance to her.

"I have a boyffiend," he said.

"Oh," she turned all her attention to Mark. "But you're single right?" she laid her hand on Mark's chest.

"Free and happy about it?" Mark grinned.

They joined the teens on the couches who were smoking cigarettes, drinking some cheap alcohol offering it to both.

"I'm not smoking," Jae refused the cigarette but he took a sip from the bottle that was circling around.

Yes back in high school he had dreamed to be the cool kid who will be inited to Yuta's wild parties, but he never admitted it in front of anyone not even Taeyong.

Now as an adult he could finally enjoy his life to the fullest, sure it had lead him to some painful mistakes including the misshapen relationship with Sicheng, sex on the beach he tried to regret but couldn't as Sicheng was a good lover.

But Jae knew he will nerve ever cheat on Taeyong or be with anyone else again because he had realized a long time ago the feeling Taeyong is giving him no other can, actually he loved Taeyong too much, so much he wouldn't want to be with any other.

He saw how Mark started to make out with Latisha, telling her how beautiful she is.

Yes, Mark was ready to try out life give his body to random people here and there, he wasn't ready for love yet.

"Let's move up, we can get it later," said a boy who looked as if he's the oldest among the group.

Jae glanced at Mark who glued off the girl's lips his gaze distant.

Yes, once Mark got to kissing he couldn't stop, letting go of someone's lips was a problem for the boy.

"Can I kiss you on the way, I haven't kissed for months," begged Mark looking at the girl causing Jae to laugh. "What? I was even thinking about kissing you from frustration," groaned Mark. "But I knew you would beat me up."

"And you'fe fully fight," Jae laughed.

"Mark have you ever kissed a boy?" asked the girl.

"Not yet," Mark became very red.

"Come," Jae shook his head.

He knew Mark was in the experimental phase so he was probably fantasizing about making out with a guy just to try it, Jae had never had these problems he has never been romantically attracted to girls, so he also never imagined to kiss any.

Latisha made a sad face but allowed Mark to kiss her all the way out of the house they were at the end of the group making out against each tree and building causing the leader boy to shout all possible Brooklyn based swearwords at them.

Jae was giggling, yes its was a cool evening, he enjoyed watching Mark's affection, even if he wished Mark would fall in love one day, would it make him a favor or not, Jae's insides twisted when he remembered Taeyong's message.

He concentrated on here and now while they crossed some streets till they climbed a bride, there they stopped at a wall. The teens took some spray out of their backpacks giving it to each one. Mark finally gluing off the girl's lips.

"Give me your number next time I'm in New York I come to visit," muttered Mark sucking on the girl's neck causing her to giggle.

Jae shook his head, he took the spray watching the wall, a train came by with speed flying along the railway meters from them.

"Just write what's on you minds!" said the leader spraying a big F on the wall.

Thank you for all the support, there are some difficult times for me now but I'll try to keep my updates, because writing for you and seeing your feedback is really important for me💕

So what do you about Jae and Mark's night out, will they get in trouble?

Much <3