46. Toxic

Has Mark had such a toxic crush on someone.

"I'm done, the plane is tired," Taeyong fell on the blanket next to Jae inhaling sharply his face red his hair in all directions while Renjun jumped on him shouting. "More daddy more!"

"Junie calm down," said Jae causing the boy to become quiet.

"Jae being a parent is sometimes tiring," muttered Taeyong smiling but then his smile faded. "Jae what's up?"

"Maybe Jae can fly me?" asked Renjun pulling on Jae's sleeve.

"Renjun take Dalli on the airplane she wants to fly too," Taeyong reached for she sheep then gave it to the boy.

"Oh ok," Renjun became sad but ran one the lawn a moment later he was giggling louder turning Dalli in the air in his hands.

"What happened Jae?" Taeyong sat up rubbing Jae's side.

"Mafk escaped," said Jae.

"What?" Taeyong's face became very pale.

"He escaped ffom his gfandpafent's house, smashed a window, Taeil left fof London, I feally don't know what's going on Doyoung is ffightened."

"Mark is a big boy he can take care of himself, he needs some time on his own then he will come back in a few days I strongly believe in it, Mark is a very reliable young man he will calm down his anger and come back," said Taeyong surely.

"What if he won't?" asked Jae.

"Where should he go? He needs some time for himself that's it."

"He's conceft is tonight," said Jae darkly.

"Sometimes you need a time off from everything your music including just a time for yourself," said Taeyong.

"Yes you know something about it," hissed Jae.

"Jae don't be mad at me for cancelling my tour aren't you enjoying our family time?" asked Taeyong whispering so close to him lying his arm around him.

"I do," Jae lowered his head.

"I'm just surprised Taeil is overreacting so badly," said Taeyong.

"Don't change the subject," whispered Jae.

"So what are you mad at?" asked Taeyong.

"We can't even have sex," said Jae his cheek becoming red.

Yes since Renjun had entered their life the only thing they did was touching and kissing they were sleeping in pajamas as they decided to keep the bedroom door unlocked in case Renjun well be looking for them in the middle of the night.

They had come back to the flat a week ago, gave Renjun the guest room bought lots of toys for him including games and plush animals even if Dalli was still number one for Renjun.

Yes but their bed lief was actually non existent as they feared Renjun could catch them doing naughty things and they didn't want to pass him a major shock.

"Ah my Jae, we will fiend a way to do it I'm thinking hard," said Taeyong placing his lips to Jae's cheek.

"Daddy Tae see Dalli can fly!" shouted Renjun who was lying one the grass with his arms stretched out and Dalli sitting one his back.

"I see it's great," Taeyong grinned.

"Jae we will solve it all one by one like we always do," Taeyong pinched his cheek then poked his dimple.

Jae couldn't help but smile.

"I should visit Mafk," he said quietly.

"Yes, you should and talk him honestly, Mark is struggling with something and he needs a friend," said Taeyong.

"But it will mean being away ffom you and Junie fof some time I even don't know how long," said Jae.

"We will manage," Taeyong cuddled to him. "Jae we're here for you no matter the distance our love isn't something a distance can weaken. Go to Mark."

"Ok," Jae took a long breath he wanted to call Doyoung when Renjun's cry caused them to jump up, the boy was lying on the pavement crying so both ran hurrying to him, Taeyong reached him felt lifting him off the ground.

"It's ok, ok show it," he said investigating Renjun's scratched hands and the bleeding knees. "Shh my baby it will be ok," whispered Taeyong rolling Renjun's pants up to uncover the knees.

Jae lifted Dalli that was covered in dirt her fur a little torn.

"Jae bring handkerchiefs they're in my backpack," said Taeyong who was trying to calm Renjun down so Jae hurried for it then sped back.

They used the water form the bottle they had to clean the wounds, then Taeyong found his first aid he was always carrying with him he placed bandages over Renjun's knees, the boy stopped to cry and was sobbing only a little when they were packing quickly. Soon Renjun's sobs became even less they had collected everything and were walking to the car Jae was carrying it all while Taeyong was cuddling Renjun who was hugging to a very dirty Dalli.

It was the moment when Jae realized he needs a break from it, to think about his company and his superstar again. He knew Taeyong was able to handle things with Renjun one his own.

They reached the car, drove back to the falt where Taeyong cleaned Renjun's wounds again.

Jae went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner but he wasn't in the mood when he sent a text to Doyoung to ask him to book his ticket for a flight to Vancouver for the next morning.

Thank you for all your support and feedback.

What do you think about Jae deciding to go to Mark what about their trouble with their kid?

Much <3