62. The shadiest bar down the beach

Jae was trembling like crazy when he was walking just walking till he bumped into someone he needed a moment to recognize Lauren who was as cried out as him.

"Jae what happened?" she asked.

"I afgued... with..."

"Taeyong," she said.

"Yes," he let the air out.

"So I won't bother you," she whispered passing him.

"Ok," he muttered but after two steps he stopped. "Laufen what's up?" he asked.

"Ah Taeil," she said. "The party starts in two hours and he's he's been so drunk, he's not in his room and I've beed looking up and down the whole resort he's nowhere to find I really don't know how to tell the guest there won't be any engagement."

"Oh!" Jae swallowed.

Was everything turning into ruin again, all they had built up for so long. With one short moment were all lights out?

"I'll help you to look fof him," said Jae.

"Thank you," Lauren looked at him then got over her tears when he nodded.

He turned around leaving the alley walking to the main building looking out the gate to the lit up shabby bar on the other side of the road.

He had nothing more to loose so he walked out of the resort's territory crossing the street then entering the disco, the music was sloppy a very crowded party on, he has been in a similar place long years ago back in high school during a summer camp, yes back the Taeyong had made out with him for the first time... ah these times sometimes he wished to be a boy again to go back to this messy years when he was still so innocent filled with dreams about being in love about the first real kisses, the first time, about Taeyong.

Was Lauren Taeil's fantasy, was she only amazing seen from a distance, was she nothing more than a dream, the thought made Jae stop in the middle of the loud place, he watched every face looking for Taeil but it were all locals and a few drunk tourists, he was ready to go when his gaze fell on a corridor that was definitely leading to the restrooms or supply chambers his heart double jumping as there was Taeil, an absolutely drunk Taeil who was moving to the music awkwardly when there was someone touching him.

Jae needed a long moment to grasp the sight in front of him it was so unbelievable. There were hands on Taeil's face when the person pressed his lips to Taeil's french kissing him in a way Jae's insides began glowing as he has never seen Mark kissing anyone in that way. Yes Mark, Mark Lee, Mark kissing Taeil with so much affection so much regret , lust love, both making out widely, their hands touching everywhere Mark swallowing and pressing wild defensive, sloppy open mouth kisses on Taeil's lips so sexy but so unbearable.

Mark's hands in Taeil's hair, Taeil's palms on Mark's butts under his t-shirt pulling on the fabric lifting it up, Mark's kisses becoming rougher, it looked as if he was about to swallow Taeil's lips and face entirely the only other people Jae has seen making out that passionately were Yuta and Lauren when they were still together he also believed it was how him and Taeyong looked like when they were intimate.

But Mark let go of Taeil's lips taking a long breath when the boy tried to pull him back searching for his lips kissing the air.

Mark's face became very sad when he pulled away from Taeil walking off quickly, he passed Jae not even recognizing him too deep in his thoughts then left into the night while Jae was thinking madly he only had a few seconds to decided who to follow the completely drunk Taeil or Mark. He ran out off the bar to see Mark disappearing in a nearest taxi that drove off quickly. Jae reached a cab in front of their resort, he jumped in shouting loud when he settled on the backseat.

"Follow that taxi quickly!" he yelled while the other door opened and a teenage girl jumped inside shouting.

"Follow that taxi it's Mark Lee in there!"

Jae glanced at her in disbelief then turned to the driver and all the hair on his head raised up as it was none other than Taeil's father.

"S-s-s..." he stuttered.

"Quickly!" shouted the girl while Mr. Moon slammed the gas so abruptly Jae and the girl were thrown  against the backset painfully.

"Why are you dfiving a taxi sif!"asked Jae.

"Oh I kidnapped a taxi I always dreamt to ride one abroad, I yelled at the driver threw him out I'm taking my duty seriously today," he laughed madly pressing the gas to the limit driving onto the narrow bumpy road barely passing a huge ancient looking vehicle with a lot of luggage and some people on the roof.

"Watch out!" shouted Jae.

"Quicker it's Mark Lee in there I need to meet him I'm hie biggest fan!" shouted the girl.

Thank you for all the feedback and support, it keeps me wanting.
I hope you are all fine.

So what do you think about the chapter, about Mark and Taeil and the whole drama? What about Jae's ride with our favorite taxi driver?

Also I have posted a new story called '18', that will be about Luwoo but have some Jaeyong in it, so if you like you can check it out.

Much <3