70. Diving

Renjun was sitting with his cheeks blown up and his lips pouted when they entered the pool side to spot him sitting in the shade of the trees and an umbrella on a deck chair while Sicheng was putting sun cream over his back and arms. Yuta was swimming rounds in the pool stopping from time to time to splash water over Sicheng's back while he received very upset glances from both Sicheng and Renjun.

"Hi Junie," said Taeyong walking to the boy stretching his arms out but Renjun turned his back to him. "Junie babe don't be mad daddy and Jae needed to make up," said Taeyong back hugging the boy.

"You don't love me anymore," he said.

"Course we love you, we just need to clear things, you have witnessed our big argument after it we needed to... yes settle things," Taeyong became even more red.

"Don't you love your daddy anymore?" asked Taeyong. "I'll be very sad. Jae will cry too."

Renjun turned to him his cloudy face.

"I thought you want to go diving with us today to see the fish under water," said Taeyong while Renjun's eyes lit up.

"Yes!" he squealed.

"So no more cloudy face," Taeyong pecked his lips and nose laughing loud.

"Can Dalli come too?" asked Renjun.

"No Dalli will wait for us on land she can't swim," Taeyong shook his head.

"Will Sicheng come too?" asked Renjun.

"If he wants to," Taeyong glanced at the boy who became embarrassed.

"No you definitely want a family trip," he said.

"But Sicheng is family he's my brother!" said Renjun grabbing the boy's arm.

Taeyong sighed turning to Jae.

"Tell me Jae when have I ever adopted Sicheng?" he asked laughing causing Sicheng to blush harder.

"We will be happy if you can come," said Jae looking at the boy. "Yuta you can come too," he muttered causing Yuta who was listening to them become deeply red.

"Nah I have better things to do," muttered Yuta.

"We could see coral riff help them with Renjun he's not the best swimmer yet," said Sicheng.

"Ok," Yuta shrugged but Jae saw he was excited about diving he was also happy to spend time with Sicheng for sure as he sent the boy a fiercely glance.

"Jae come here!" said Renjun stretching his hand out.

"Ok," Jae smiled sitting down while he winced in pain he and Taeyong were really out of shape when it came to sex as they were doing it so rarely but he couldn't complain a second. "Hi my Junie," Jae kiss the boy's cheek.

"Put sun cream on," said Renjun giving him the bottle.

"Thank you but I had alfeady done it," Jae laughed but Renjun pressed a lot of cream on Jae's hand then rubbed it up his arm causing Jae to blush when he caught Taeyong's loving gaze.

"Junie takes care of you," whispered Taeyong.

"Thank you my baby," said Jae who allowed Renjun to rub the cream in his shoulder and back Renjun was even rubbing some cream in Jae's hair but he took it with a grin.

He loved his Junie way too much to bother.

In the afternoon they drove to the diving spot where they met the instructors, put on the equipment, Jae was holding Renjun's hand tightly when they were diving in while Taeyong was supporting the boy from the other side there weren't any rough waves in that area so it was easy to dive in while the instructor was leading them to the riff. The deeper they went the more exciting the under water world became. Yuta and Sicheng were swimming behind them soon they reached the riff while Renjun was pointing at the colorful corals and fish, he was trying to catch them but they were way to quick while Taeyong and Jae really needed to hold him tight so he won't go chase them.

It was an amazing time, they saw so many beautiful things on the ocean's bottom they were all very happy when they reached the beach where they thanked the crew. It was still bright a beautiful sunset so they made a picnic on the beach and Jae was even ok with Yuta being there as the boy kept rather quiet avoiding any mean comments he was just feeding Sicheng fruit or kissing him, while Taeyong was coughing each time they were kissing too passionately or Yuta's hands dived into Sicheng's shorts or t-shirt. Jae was laughing loud nearly rolling over the sand when he was trying to cuddle to Taeyong he knew Renjun was too busy building a sandcastle bringing a lot of water and sand in a plastic bucket, to notice Yuwin's affection.

Yes it was a great day so great Jae was only reminded about last night's craziness when his phone lit up with a text from Mark.

'We reached our city I brought Kun to a hospital, but they want to send him to an anti drug clinic so I'm persuading him to go back on rehab, have a lovely time with your family big hugs for Taeyong and Junie.'

Jae was amazed how mature Mark had become despite his heartbreak does last night made it obvious him and Taeil had the chemistry, but Taeil loved Lauren and Mark tried to live with it, Jae really hoped Lauren can live without the love her life too when he watched how Yuta was too busy kissing Sicheng again Taeyong's coughing not working anymore.

"Leave them Junie knows how love wofks," said Jae lying his head on Taeyong's shoulder cuddling to him in his favourite position.

"I know," Taeyong caressed his knee both were watching Yuta and Sicheng making out endlessly till Renjun came to ask Sicheng to see his sandcastle causing both Jae and Taeyong to laugh madly when they saw Sicheng's swollen lips the absent gaze the messed up hair while he was trying his best to follow Renjun and Yuta was rolling over the blanket from laughter.

"Isn't our kid amazing?" asked Taeyong.

"Tfue totally amazing," whispered Jae pressing his lips to Taeyong's cheek. Yes it was a great day.

Thank you for all the feedback for always supporting this story it's so important for me

What do you think about the chapter and Jaeyong's family time with Yuwin?
Also how do you like NCT Dream's comeback? Let's all support them☺️

Much <3