69. Body like the ocean

Taeyong's skin was smelling like the ocean there were small sand seeds on his chest in his hair, the sand was scratching in their thighs when Jae was moving his leg up Taeyong's hip, yes he felt sand everywhere in places it definitely shouldn't be but he had never been that fulfilled, ok each time he and Taeyong were skin on skin it felt like that.

Taeyong's skin was tasting like the ocean Jae's fingertips rubbing his nipples causing them to harden, his lips lying in the crack between Taeyong's face and neck while he was looking for his lips to be lips on lips again. The raising sun was playing in Taeyong's sun-bright fluffy hair strings, on his features, in the long eyelashes Jae had the strange urge to lick but he felt Taeyong's tongue pressing into his along his carrying sand seeds into their mouths, Taeyong's fingers squeezing deeply into him when he gave out a moan.

Taeyong's skin looked like the ocean, endlessly wild, too perfect to be real while Jae was scanning his face with half opened eyes feeling Taeyong's fingers pressing inside him their most intimate parts rubbing against each other Jae's hardening immediately.

They had been making love for over five hours now with just a few breaks for endless touches and discreet conversations still this was far not enough for him.

Jae rocked his hips harder, grinding into Taeyong searching for his lips feeling Taeyong's tongue fitting into his mouth filling it completely.

"Daddy Tae! Jae!" the voice was so distant, but it made Jae sober in a second.

The door opened then closed abruptly.

"What are they doing?" asked Renjun.

"Oh they're busy we will come later," Sicheng's voice was shaky when Taeyong's laugh filled the room.

Jae suddenly came from all that mixture giving out a loud cry falling on Taeyong's body while Taeyong caressed the back of his neck.

"We will come soon!" shouted Taeyong.

"Ok!" said Sicheng next the bungalow door cracked shut.

Jae needed long moments to calm himself come back to his senses while he was still feeling Taeyong's fingers so deeply in him.

"We need to get up," he said looking at his boyfriend.

"The world can wait a little longer," whispered Taeyong licking over his lips playfully when Jae enjoyed melting in the kiss the mantra repeating in his head.

Taeyong's skin was smelling like the ocean there were smell sand seeds on his chin they were scratching in between their thighs when Jae was moving hie hands lower caressing them, yes he felt sand everywhere in places Taeyong's tongue definitely should be, but he has never been so fulfilled, ok each time they were just skin on skin.

Taeyong's skin was tasting like the ocean, Jae's fingertips caressing around the sand seeds on his thighs playing while rolling them up, his lips laid in Taeyong's soft ones, searching for the lower parts of his tongue to be tongue on tongue again. The raising sun as warming up the room, Jae's eyelashes gliding over Taeyong's cheek, Taeyong's fingers rocking deeper filling him completely, Taeyong's fingers becoming pleasure when he gave out a moan.

Taeyong's skin looked like the ocean, endlessly fierce, too perfect to be real, when Jae was watching the chin perspective of his face through a blurry vision fleeing Taeyong's fingers playing inside him their most intimate places touching Taeyong's hardening.

Taeyong's skin was smelling like the ocean, there were smell sand seeds rubbing between Jae's butts and Taeyong's smooth hand so Jae was squeezing them to make each space tighter, yes he felt sand everywhere, in paces it definitely shouldn't be, but he has never felt so fulfilled, or only each time Taeyong was touching him their bodies becoming skin on skin.

Taeyong's skin was tasting like the ocean Jae's fingertips pushing sand seeds into him, his lips biting Taeyong's rough ones, searching for a rushed breaths between long french kisses to be oral on oral all the way again. The raising sun was exposing Taeyong's beauty completely, Taeyong's fingers like a rushed beat when he gave out a scream.

Taeyong's skin looked like the ocean, endlessly tasty, too perfect to be real when Jae was raising over his face his hair laying on Taeyong's cheek, his mouth feeding him his tongue, Taeyong's fingers swinging him right there when their most intimate parts rubbed in a steady sweet-pleasant beat to it.

Thank you so much for all the feedback, I'm very touched to find out you love this series so much💚

So what do you think about Jaeyong's hot time and a chapter of just Jaeyong? Now that some drama is solved there will be a lot of Jaeyong moments.

Much <3