38. Love letters

"I'd rather starve than give you the satisfaction of reaching what you want," he hissed.

Jae was watching him with pity Kun had really became something absolutely pitiful and disgusting.

"I know you're not that altfuistic," said Jae causing Kun's face to become darker.

"You have time till Satufday 9 a.m. aftef that date I'm not paying a thing, you can think about it," said Jae getting up. "Let's say we will meet hefe on Satufday you have to have a decision feady I don't have much time fof you," Jae was surprised by his own cold voice.

Where was the Jae from high school gone the one who would be too afraid to speak to Kun he wondered when he left the bar quickly.

Jae returned to the hotel stopping in front of the apartment door suddenly afraid to knock. Has Taeyong and Renjun found a way to be ok with each other, he hoped when he pushed the door open walking to the big room to see Renjun who was giggling loud while he was lying on the floor and Taeyong was tickling his sides.

"What afe you doing?" asked Jae in shock.

"Hi Jae," Taeyong raised his head as he was lying felt on his belly on the floor.

"Jae!" Renjun jumped up running to him then cuddling to his leg.

"What's going on hefe?" asked Jae.

"Just goofing around we were bored," said Taeyong grinning.

Jae saw a lot of sweets on the coffee table crayons all over the floor a board game unpacked one the couch, Dalli lying on the carpet with it's tail to them.

"Taeyong don't be wofse than Junie," said Jae walking to his boyfriend while Renjun was jumping in front of him giving out high pitched sounds.

Jae shook his head really couldn't he even leave them for an hour. He sat on the floor while Renjun fell on his lag trying to bite it through his jeans causing Jae to beg him to stop.

Taeyong laughed when he turned on the floor resting his head on Jae's other thigh.

"You're comfortable," muttered Taeyong catching his eyes while Renjun moved his head on Jae's lap.

"You will dfive me insane both of you," whispered Jae.

"You have to stop us," muttered Taeyong.

Renjun started to laugh his little head bumping up and down on Jae's lap when Jae was so stunned, did Taeyong really want a kid to make a huge mess and act like it.

It was going way to easily, Jae had spend a rather satisfying day playing with Renjun and Taeyong, they ate a delicious dinner, then visited the hotel pool where the boys taught Renjun how to swim. Yes it was a chilled day but Jae was tried when they were all lying in the big bed eating snacks and watching TV Renjun cuddling to Taeyong's side while they were bursting out with laughter every few minutes. Jae couldn't believe how quick it went, they just clicked. He was resting his head on Taeyong's other shoulder realizing there was enough space for both of these loves. Moments later he felt Taeyong's fingertips caressing down his cheek, deep dark eyes looking at him causing him to fall, Taeyong's lips brushing over his briefly when Jae held them in his for a little longer enjoying it. Then he returned to his favorite position with his head on Taeyong's shoulder his arms around his boyfriend's arm tightly.

"You really like to kiss Jae," said Renjun giggling.

"Yes I love to kiss Jae he's very kissable," Taeyong smiled causing Jae to blush hard.

Taeyong placed a candy in Jae's mouth while he felt even more like the little Jae.

He could really fall asleep like that as the comedy they were watching wasn't really his thing but his phone started to vibrate on the bedside table so he jumped up taking it. It was Sicheng.

"Hi," Jae picked up closing the door to the other room behind him, he heard Taeyong and Renjun laughing, ah these two.

"Jae," Sicheng was sobbing so Jae stopped socked.

Have the press written something? Had Kun sold the photos? His head felt dizzy.

"What's up?" asked Jae.

"Ah Jae it's terrible," Sicheng began to sob more.

"Just talk," Jae sat down as his legs didn't want to hold him.

"Yuta...Yuta..." whispered Sicheng causing Jae to relax, it wasn't about them.

"What has he done?" asked Jae.

"He's writing to Lauren, found-found letters," said Sicheng.

"What?" Jae was stunned.

He couldn't really imagine Yuta being the type for letters.

"Since she moved to London, all time. Jae he writing all time, keeps all her letter."

"Wow," said Jae stunned. "I don't know what to say."

"Jae he-he never love Sicheng," the boy broke out into hysterical crying.

"Sicheng felax, just come to us, ok. I'll give you the addfess, we will talk, you'll get some distance to it," said Jae.

"Ok, ok Sicheng come, will be there morning tomorrow," said the boy.

"Gfeat we will talk, just don't cfy ok?" begged Jae.

"Ok, thank you Jae, best best ffiend in whole word," said Sicheng causing Jae to feel even worse.

Their argument in Yuta's house became so vivid, the moment when Sicheng had confessed to him if it wasn't for Yuta and Taeyong they could be the ones meant to be. The call ended while Jae clenched his fits, oh if he could get Yuta in his hands he'd punch the shit out of him.

 The call ended while Jae clenched his fits, oh if he could get Yuta in his hands he'd punch the shit out of him

Thank you for all the support. Do you like the chapter?

What do you think about the deal Kun made with Jae? Will he stick to it? What about Renjun warming up to Taeyong and Sicheng's problem?

Much <3