54. Red box

Jae's stomach twisted when Taeyong asked about it, he became very red staring at the table clothing.

"I... I fun out of ideas," muttered Jae.

"You had a ready idea you've once told me about," Taeyong's gaze was burning on him.

"Ah!" Jae sighed. "You know Junie is with us and he will go to school next yeaf and someone might be mean to him and show it and... I don't want to be embaffassed in ffont of him."

"Why would you be embarrassed he's witnessing out love all the time."

"Just kissing," Jae blushed harder.

"I think you shouldn't give your artistic vision in," said Taeyong causing Jae to look up at him. "I was preparing mentally for the role in the video," Taeyong grinned.

"What!" Jae became even more embarrassed. "B-but..."

"If I could advise you I'll ask you to do it. Firstly it's your idea. You came up with it for a reason you wanted to show something, can you remember your shirtless photoshoot it was simply amazing, I still have the issue in our bedside table," Taeyong blushed.

"It was befofe Fenjun," Jae lowered his head.

"And why should Renjun stop you from exploring yourself, you're a man Jae he doesn't need to understand it now, it shouldn't hold you back. I think it's a great opportunity to show the young people you can be a parent a company owner but in all of this you're a sexy man who is living his life in all ways and colors. Think about it but I'll be honored to be a smell part of this vision."

Jae had no idea what to say, he had given it in but Taeyong woke it all up, Jae's heart hammered loud.

"Taeyong what if the people will say we'fe pefvefted what if they will take Junie away ffom us because of it?" asked Jae.

"They wont't there will be voices for and against you have to live with it, but Junie is ours, don't worry. How many artist have very sexual videos when they're parents."

"You'fe fight," Jae smiled. "Let's do it then," he squeezed Taeyong's hand.

"Ok, we have a week after Taeil's ceremony enough time to shoot it," Taeyong caressed his fingers. "Ok so if the serious stuff it settled, here's a little gift for you," he took a red box with a golden ribbon from underneath the table then pressed it in Jae's palm.

Jae's heartbeat went crazy what was it why? His hands were trembling when he was pulling at the ribbon opening the box to find a key inside he needed a moment to realize it was a car key.

"What..." he asked.

"I thought this car would suit you just my fantasy," Taeyong burst our in laugher while Jae took the key out watching it from all sides.

"How is it?"

"Read looks like an old-timer but is brand new, was made for you it's a Bugatti," Taeyong was still smiling.

"But my bifthday is in many months," said Jae stunned.

"I know it's just without an occasion just because I love you."

"You'fe doing too much."

"No, there's no gift big enough I could give you to express the way you make me feel."

They glanced at each other Jae's hands still playing with the key.

"Can I see the caf?" he asked.

"Yes," Taeyong raised his hand up to the waiter while looking for his wallet.

Jae waited till he payed for the dinner then both left outside on the car park.

"This one," Taeyong pointed at a fiery red car with very smooth lines.

"Wow," Jae was stunned. "It's so cool actually," he laughed.

"Do you like it?"

"Love it," Jae ran there opening the car sitting one the driver's spot admiring they inside design. "Come," he smiled to Taeyong who reached the passenger seat closing the door from his side.

"Where are we going?" asked Taeyong.

"Don't you have it planned?" Jae turned to him catching his lips in his desired exploding in him as it has been months since their last time.

"I thought the rest of the night is up to you," Taeyong answered with equally passionate kisses.

"Somewhefe wild so we can be all alone," whispered Jae.

"The woods in the hills?" asked Taeyong his hands traveling up Jae's thighs over his jeans.

"Yes," Jae's breath became uneven he let go of Taeyong's lips trying to relax when he turned the key the engine howling like in a best sport car.

Taeyong pressed a CD in the radio on play his rap filled the space each line this deep rough voice causing goose bumps like if it was kissing Jae's skin.

He was pressing the gas a little too hard as they were speeding the city till Taeyong begged him to calm down, but Jae couldn't wait any longer his boy playing crazy begging for it all.

It took over an hour to leave the city another to find a lost road in the woods, the moon was out the night very bright when Jae parked on the bumpy road in between huge dark trees.

"Backseat?" asked Jae jumping on Taeyong's lips with hungry kisses.

"Do you want to spoil the car?" asked Taeyong laughing.

"Please I can't take in any longef," begged Jae.

"Come," Taeyong left the car causing Jae to run out but his boyfriend was walking calmly to the nearest big tree, he stopped leaning against the trunk.

Jae's pulse was under his skin sending goose bumps down his spine when he was watching Taeyong's deeply dark burning eyes he fell on his lips as he couldn't stand this stare any second longer, kissing everything  he could reach his body speaking for him when he was kissing harder and rougher along Taeyong's neck and lips, sucking, biting, untying the boy's jeans till his boyfriend turned slamming him to the tree trunk causing Jae to nearly jump out of his skin.

Thank you so much for all the support, for being amazing. I hope you enjoyed the chapter?

What do you think about the start of Jaeyong's date?

Much <3