21. Volcano Jae

"Jae!" Taeyong grabbed his arm pulling him back on the couch. "Volcano Jae," he said resting his forehead on Jae's shoulder. "I should be complimented with the proposal but... Jae it's private it's our intimacy it shouldn't be public. I have a responsibility over my fans some of them are very very young."

"Yes see I knew you will say that!" said Jae becoming angry. "You made me evefything I am, you taught sex to me now you'fe pfetending you've the saint hefe!" Jae tried to get up but two arms hugged him tightly.

"No it's not," Taeyong looked at him in fear.

"Maybe we should make a bfeak ffom us," said Jae feeling fire filling his stomach.

"Please don't go!" begged Taeyong letting go of his arm falling on the couch trembling.

"Goodbye Taeyong," whispered Jae leaning over Taeyong's neck to kiss it but the light of the TV screen uncovered something very red on the boy's skin. "Taeyong," whispered Jae brushing his fingers down Taeyong's neck on his shirt unbuttoning it to see the boy's chest then he froze watching the terribly red skin with a heavy rush all over it, in some parts it started to become so deep it was turning into wounds threatening to bleed any moment. "Taeyong what's this?" asked Jae unable to catch a proper breath again.

Taeyong bit his lips trying to swallow the tears that were rolling down his face.

"This is happening when I'm afraid you will leave me," whispered Taeyong. "It's called atopy it's a psychosomatic skin disease, I've been struggling with it since childhood but lately it worsened, it requires a lot of work being very hygienic and clean but even the best effect I'm putting into cleaning all germs isn't helping much now."

Jae was watching Taeyong's neck and chest with horror gliding his fingertips over the rush, unable to believe what was happening. He leaned down kissing the wounded parts of chest up to Taeyong's neck down his chest again over the burning red places, the bruises, the rush like little brown spots.

"Jae stop, please don't touch it," begged Taeyong. "I don't want you to catch it."

"I won't catch anything," said Jae quietly kissing Taeyong's skin inch by inch. "I love you too much to evef be affaid to touch you besides you said it psychosomatic," muttered Jae.

His lips traveled up scattering Taeyong's neck and jaw then finding his lips, he was working his tongue against Taeyong's possessively his hands touching gentle ways down the boy's chest and back. Wow was he here to break up while he was falling into his lover's body melting into it completely.

"How can I help you have you seen a doctof?" asked Jae letting go of Taeyong's lips his own so wet so pleased.

"Maybe I'm selfish but just don't break up with me," whispered Taeyong lowering his head but Jae lifted his chin up.

"I won't tell me how can I help you," he said.

He was sitting on Taeyong's lap watching the boy with so much affection he was wondering how isn't Taeyong burning underneath it, because yes as for him he'd have him completely, his body so ready again.

"Just be here," said Taeyong pulling his lips into a kiss.

Jae melted in it, they stayed like this for ages making out touching gently till Jae laid down taking Taeyong in his arms the boy's head on his chest his skin hot under Jae's fingertips when he was caressing Taeyong's body. They had undressed only a little Taeyong was in his pajama pants while Jae was wearing his jeans and boxer shorts only. He didn't mind the TV playing something noiselessly, the light falling on the bare parts of Taeyong's back when Jae was caressing down the boy's spine then over his butts from time to time.

Soon he heard Taeyong's steady breath that was warming up his nipple. He was thinking hard realizing he can't let go he doesn't want to let go, then it came to him there was a way to make Taeyong happier yes with a little luck he could spend enough time with Taeyong to persuade the child idea out of him, Jae smiled to himself yes he had a plan a plan that could work.

"Taeyong," he needed to nudge his side till Taeyong lifted his sleepy face to him.

"Yes?" he asked.

"What about us looking fof someone we can adopt?" asked Jae.

"What?" Taeyong moved up from his chest. "Jae I don't want you to do anything you don't..."

"I love you ok, so lat's say I'll accept youf stupid pain. We can dfive afound all the orphanages in ouf countfy to see if thefe's someone who would fit to ouf little family," Jae smiled.

"For real?" Taeyong raised his eyes open.

"Yes, I mean definitely not anyone would fit fight?"

"Yes, but, Jae... You're the best, I promise you you won't regret it," Taeyong become so excited. "Ah my little Jae you're really too good for me."

Taeyong laid down back on his chest hugging him closer when Jae shook his head.

He hoped the impossible search will bring them closer, could make Taeyong realize he needs Jae's love only to be fully happy.

Thank you for being here and your amazing support. Also thank you for the amazing 1K stars💕

I hope you liked the chapter? What do you think about Jae's plan?

Also I'm so excited for NCT 127 and the album.

Much <3