44. Tightly

"The court had decided to allow Lee Taeyong and Jung Jaehyun to adopt Huang Renjun," she read out but the rest of her words blurred out when Jae jumped up hugging Taeyong tightly, he looked towards Ranjun who was watching them questioningly so both gave him thumbs up. Behind them Sicheng Doyoung and Minju were crying from happiness.

"Please sign all the papers," said the main judge when she came to them with some forms after the official part of the trial ended.

Renjun left the curator running to them moments later her was cuddling to Jae's leg so Jae pulled him up the boy cuddling into him.

"You'fe coming with us Junie," whispered Jae unable to grasp his happiness into words he found Taeyong's hand when the boy caressed over Renjun's back.

"Renjun please come here until they'll sign it! I bet the process of legalization will last a few days until then he should be in a legal facility," said the curator.

"Miss the kid is going with them please don't undermine the final judgment of the court," said the main judge.

Jae was holding Renjun while Taeyong was filling out the papers then he caressed Jae's side.

"I'll hold him juts fill it out," said Taeyong.

He took Renjun who was cuddling to him as tightly as to Jae when the boy was leaning above the table concentrating on his dates filling the form in.

"Thank you a lot," he said turning to the judge.

"Take good care of him," she said shaking his and Taeyong's hand then leaving with the papers while Taeyong's lawyer congratulated them.

A moment later Doyoung Minju and Sicheng joined them telling them how happy they are.

They all left the hearing room stopping in the corridor were Sicheng gave Jae Renjun's mask jacket and cap he had been holding.

"And I can stay forever?" asked Renjun with Jae knelt down to help him find into the sleeves.

"Yes," whispered Jae helping the boy into the jacket zipping it up then placing the small baseball cap on his head and fastening the face mask behind his ears. Renjun had done it himself, it was his answers that convinced the judge.

"Let's go home," said Taeyong stopping above them so Jae lifted Renjun up telling him to hold Dalli tightly as the paparazzi were crowding in front of the building.

They left, Taeyong and Doyoung took Jae and Renjun between them while a court security was guiding them to the car Sicheng was holding his sister under his arm finding a way through the mass of people. They jumped into Jae's car while Sicheng took Doyoung's car to drive back to the hotel, there Jae felt the tension lifting off him, he was so tired he walked into the bedroom seating Renjun on the bed then lying down cuddling to a pillow.

"Wow this was a close shave when she showed the photos I thought it's over seriously you had 0,1 to 99,9 % of a chance of success," said Doyoung walking inside.

He sat on an armchair while Taeyong fell on the bed next to Jae sighing loud.

"I feel like if it had bend a hundred days in one day," he said when Sicheng and Minju walked into the room Minju sat on Doyoung's lap while Sicheng laid down on the edge of the bed.

"We need a fest," whispered Jae opening his arms for Renjun who cuddled to him immediately, he felt Taeyong's arm around them from the back he finally felt so safe he fell asleep.

Jae woke up in the evening finding them all sleeping, Sicheng had curled up in their legs with his head on Jae's calf, Renjun and Taeyong were still hugging him from both sides when Doyoung and Minju had fallen asleep cuddling on the armchair.

Yes it really felt like a hundred days it had been the longest week in Jae's life. He sat up slowly to not to wake them up but Sicheng opened his eyes. Doyoung rubbed his neck so Minju yawned loud.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"We've sleep for five hours," said Sicheng checking his phone.

Taeyong muttered something Jae couldn't understand while he turned in his sleep so Jae got up walking to the other room.

He considered to sue Kun for embezzlement but he was sure he don't want to see a court for the rest of his life.

He called the room service with Sicheng ordering a huge supper for all. Soon the others woke up Renjun was very energetic so he was running around the room chasing paper planes Minju had done for him.

Taeyong was the last one to wake up he came to the main room when they were sitting on the pillows around the coffee table while Jae was stopping Renjun from feeding Dalli.

Taeyong stumbled into the room wearing his pajamas and glasses pulling a zipped up hoodie over himself his hair still wet, he sat up leaning his head on Jae's shoulder yawning loud.

"Daddy Tae ok?" asked Renjun.

"Yes just tired," Taeyong smiled to himself.

"I'm so so happy for you," said Sicheng smiling to theme and Renjun. "You're great family."

Jae blushed, they were eating and talking deep into the night. Around nine Taeyong got up telling Ranjun to go to the other room to sleep.

Jae walked in some minutes later to check on them he found Taeyong reading a fairy tale about the frog and the fox from an e-book on his phone while Renjun was listening with excited glittering eyes.

Thank you so much for all the amazing support so what do you think about Jaeyong finally being able to adopt Renjun?
Also happy children's day, no matter how old you are remember your inner child💖

Much <3